Aryarup tourism and club resorts / e-wallet pay out

1 India Review updated:

sir aryarup company's payout is very late. i send request for money tranfer in my account on 15-april-2010.but i not recievd still today. and today i m not sending request because my money is in trading account and my leaders says that this money is able for transfer after 15 days because company e-wellet acount is closed from 20-april-2010. so i m feel very unconfortable

Aj

Comments

• Ra
      1st of May, 2010

Aryarup tourism and club resorts Complaints - e-wallet pay out
    Review all Aryarup tourism and club resorts complaints
    Aryarup tourism and club resorts
    Posted: 2010-05-01 by Ravinder Singh Raghav

e-wallet pay out

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    Aryarup tourism and club resorts
    India
    aryarup.in

sir aryarup company's payout is very late. i send request for money tranfer in my account on 15-april-2010.but i not recievd still today. and today i m not sending request because my money is in trading account and my leaders says that this money is able for transfer after 15 days because company e-wellet acount is closed from 2o april 2010. So that I am very unconfortable. Second think my payout put in trading accounts. Due to that I cannot send payout request, People are craing to me, and put police comlaint.
    my bussiness near about 35 Lac. I am 100% disable person.

• Sr
      4th of Jun, 2010

you guys must be fools to run after quick buck. This company legally do not publish anything in their website. Look at their cheap looking site also. They will run away sooner or later.