Aryan Packers Movers / http://www.aryanpackers.com / Poor service and mismanagement of delivery

1 India Review updated:

I contact Aryan Packers Movers to relocate "my house items and car" to Bangalore. They are too good until they received money form me. The told me that if you will not pay full amount of car , it will not deliver to you. So i make full payment for car and still waiting for safe delivery. They are giving excuse every time and not doing there job. Same happened with my house item. After long struggle i got my house item but it is not in good conditions. Aryan Packers Movers are purely unprofessional. Due to this incident I am in big problem. I request to every body not to take service from Aryan Packers Movers and take strong action against them.

Comments

• Ak
      28th of Aug, 2008

Aryan international packers and movers is a reliable and best packers and movers in Delhi. some people are making controversies against it.

• Ge
      24th of Sep, 2008

I totally agree with the complaint!!

I have just been swindled by Aryan International Packers and Movers... for shipments costing over 1 lkh.

They were sweet till they picked up everything... even agreed to some payment after delivery...

Then they changed their attitude, and blackmailed us to make full payment... they even gave us misleading information regarding the status of our shipment... and withheld all relevant details till the last minute.

When we got our things, all expensive items were stolen... and many items were broken... every box had been opened and 'searched'... all clothing items smelled dirty... even a metal plate had cracked!!

Against their door-to-door delivery, the boxes were simply dumped outside our building and left...

We are still fighting with them to have the 'missing' items back...

Please AVIOD them... and their 'sister concerns' - Online Cargo, OLC Shipping, Pace Express Services... they are all fake, with fake webistes, and non-fucntional email IDs...

just avoid them...

• Ri
      24th of Sep, 2008

I totally agree with you dude. They are an unprofessional, lying lot, who under the pretext of shipping items take perverse pleasure in giving their customers sleepless nights and a lot of monetary loss subsequently.

Forget International movement, their domestic movement capabilities suck!

• Sh
      17th of Nov, 2008

I am fully agree with them. Aryan International packers & mover is a unprofessional & managed by local gundas. Few month back all my house hold materials have been shifted by them that was inclusive insurance coverage in all risk. When materials were received & found a lot of damages & short fall due to mishandling by them. Immediately informed them to do the necessary survey activites for the claim but only ensured me to be reimbursed & accordingly all the damages items have been repaired & procured against the lost items by myself. Hence reasonable claims have been produced along with necessary documents but they denied to pay the amount, simply I am being harrased. No body came from insurance agency at the time of booking & even at the time of survey activities. After all I have a spend of lot of amount & take a return only as distress a lot. Although I have been fighting to claim the amount till date.
    After all, my request to everybody don't belief them & they don't have any insurance agent & only fake commitment by earning the amount in favour of insurance. Whatever information have been highlights into the website, mostly of them are untrue such as non-availability of own service centre as per mentioned location & also not providing the unpacking service. They just tie-up with local unprofessional agency to deliver the house hold materials only. I have personally visited their Delhi office & discussed their agency also which is really hopeless practical observation.
    Forget their website service & simple they are manging by local gundas & their manner like a cheater.

• Ne
      28th of Nov, 2008

I Relocate my house hold items and car with Aryan International Packers And Movers From Delhi To Bangalore .I am Fully Happy With Them because they give me a good services of Relocation Of My house Hold items and my car I Didnot Fount A littel bit of Dent in my stuff. They Done the Brilliant Job . Aryan International Packers And Movers is a Proffecional and well Managed Companey . I Dont Know why The people wrote That type of comments to Aryan i cant beleave that all Because i Got A good Service And I already Paid Fully payment in Delhi after that they give me the good service.

• Vi
      22nd of Dec, 2008

STAY AWAY FROM ARYAN
    This is run by a bunch goons
    Zero customer service, demand payment upfront in CASH.
    Obviously they realize that by the time goods are delivered, the customer would be really pissed off
    Company is run by haryanvi's who have no clue what customer service means .
    They are actually not relocaters, they are truck wallas, masquerading as movers and packers.

• Gl
      25th of Jan, 2010

Aryan packers are third rated cmpany with unprofessional employees. I recently availed their service to movement of household goods from Delhi to Bangalore. To my shock my washing machine, Fridge & glass utensils were broken and when we complained none of them responded properly. I have been calling these guys for the past 20 days and every time I call the only answer i get is that they will visit today. Trust I have also insured the household goods but all in vain.

MY HUMBLE ADVICE IS TO NOT TO AVAIL ANY TRANSPORTATION SERVICE FROM ARYAN MOVERS AND PACKERS

gl

• Ya
      25th of Jun, 2010

aryan packers and movers is good company

• St
      30th of Aug, 2010

i have also bad experience with state cargo packers and movers seemapuri, dilshad garden, delhi they relocate my goods 21 items but they deliver only 15 items after complaining they missbehaved with me also
    nimesh