ArtWanted.com / Unaurthorized Withdraw from Bank Account

I had been a paying member for about 3 months. I was cutting it close to money and I knew I was getting close to my renewal so I went to the website and canceled my subscription. It was 4 days before my renewal. A week later I had went to my bank and was going to deposit some money into my account and my bank told me I was negative. I asked to see my statement and behold - ArtWanted.com had taken the funds out of my account after I had canceled. I contacted them through email (thats the only way of contact) and told them I was furious and I wanted them to replace the money they had taken out. I never got a reply. I kept emailing them (5 times) and finally somone responded - they had no record of my cancelation. They told me there was nothing they could do to fix the problem. I was charged at my bank a little over 100.00 and there is nothing they can do??????? I didn't get a refund either.

Comments

• Ro
      31st of Dec, 2013

YOU ARE BILLING MY CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION IN FACT I ASKED FOR A REFUND FOR DECEMBER NOW YOU BILLED ME FOR JANUARY. I USE AN AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD. THERE IS NO LINK ON THE SITE TO ACCESS MY CARD. IF YOU REFUND THE $10 TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT HERE ROYSAG@MYOPERA.COM I WILL NOT FILE A COMPLAINT WITH AMEX AND/OR OTHERS.