Artistic Transfer, LLC"patented" image capture system claimed by owner/founder lillian francis powell

Sa Jan 28, 2019 Dallas, TX Review updated:

Lillian francis powell advertises on website artistictransfer.com that she is the "owner" and "founder" and "president and director of operations" of artistic transfer, llc and the company owns "patented" image capture technology ans publishes a link to victoriamooreportfolio.com/about-giclee-editions. Html that states

"why I have selected patented studio technology for image capture with hazzelblad multi-shot cameras and a patented processed signal for reproduction output."

The u.S. Patent office states there is no record of any patent or pending patent application involving the "image capture" system advertised by lillian francis moore, artistictransfer.com and victoriamooreportfolio.com.

Texas public records indicate lillian francis powell is under the age of 25, has no professional experience with "image capture" technology, and has formed at least 3 companies in the past 18 months including

1. Artistic transfer, llc
2. Enlightened digital media, llc
3. Da vinci defense, llc

Most disturbing, the "patented" image capture system promoted by lillian francis powell is the subject of several court actions in washoe county, nevada and dallas county, texas involving three convicted felons who have served time in prison for crimes including fraud, grand theft, rape, child molestation, attempted murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping for ransom, attempted kidnapping, and weapons charges.

Comments

• El
      Jun 28, 2019

ARTISTIC TRANSFER, LLC of Dallas, Texas named in ADVERSARY FRAUD COMPLAINT filed against RONNIE GENE BUSH in Nevada Bankruptcy Court

UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT DISTRICT OF NEVADA
    Case 18-51076-btb Doc 96 Entered 06/28/19 09:53:59
    RONNIE GENE BUSH, fdba TYCHE ACQUISITIONS GROUP fdba
    TYCHE ART INTERNATIONAL fdba RENAISSANCE MASTERS

34. With regard to potential assets of the bankruptcy estate, the Debtor could not
    recall the exact whereabouts of certain property (a large camera printer) associated with the various business entities and indicated only that his alleged soon-to-be employer Artistic Transfers may have gotten some property from him “last year, maybe two years ago.” When pressed a bit further about a specialized cameral printer, the Debtor indicated that the printer, originally purchased for around $6, 000.00, was sold to Artistic Transfer for $750.00.

44. The Debtor’s Schedule I indicates that the Debtor is employed, yet lists no information concerning such employment and no income derived therefrom. The Debtor has testified repeatedly that despite his pre and post-petition travels to Texas, Mexico and Zurich for alleged employment related purposes, he has yet to earn any income. In one instance, the Debtor testified that these various entities are supporting him, but he has not done any work for them. In another instance, the Debtor testified that he anticipated getting back to work marketing art for hotels for Artistic Transfer, a company located in Dallas, Texas, as a Sales Rep. Yet a month later, the Debtor indicated that he had not earned any income.

45. Similarly, the Debtor’s Schedule J lists almost no living expenses associated with the Debtor’s existence, let alone his testimony that he is traveling roughly three weeks a month. The Debtor lists $300.00 a month in Transportation costs on his Schedule J, yet testified that he makes 3-4 trips to Texas a month with gas for each trip costing approximately $1, 000 per trip. No expenses are listed for the Debtor’s other travel expenses, including his hotel stays, car rentals and airfare. The Debtor claims that such expenses are paid for or reimbursed by his (potential) employers, yet has failed to substantiate such claims.

• Gi
      Aug 27, 2019

Dallas County public court records indicate artist Victoria Moore and John Golfis have been business partners for more than 10 years involving the same image capture technology currently promoted by Artistic Transfer LLC. Both claim this is "patent pending" technology, however, there is no record on file with the US Patent Office.

To wit:

AFFIDAVIT OF JOHN GOLFIS

THE STATE OF TEXAS COUNTY OF DALLAS

BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority, on this day personally appeared John Golfis whom, being by me duly sworn, on his oath stated and deposed as follows:
    1. My name is John Golfis. I am over twenty-one (21) years of age and of sound mind. I have personal knowledge of the facts stated in this affidavit, and they are true, personally known to me, and correct. I am competent to make this affidavit.
    2. I am the co-managing member and authorized to make this affidavit on behalf of Seikilos Holdings, LLC, and Seikilos FX Studios LLC, and I am a party to this suit.
    3. I was admitted to Parkland Health & Hospital System on May 16, 2014 with severe chest pain. I was told that I had experienced heart failure. I was told that stress and volume overload were a major contributor to my heart problems and that I should rest and avoid stress. I stayed at Parkland Health & Hospital System for three (3) days until May 19, 2014.
    4. On June 4, 2014, I was seen by Parkland Lab for tests after suffering from the same symptoms that caused me to go to the hospital on May 16, 2014. I was told that my heart condition was life-threatening and can lead to my death if I did not get immediate rest and avoid any and all stressful situations.
    5. On June 16, 2014, I visited my primary doctor. After he reviewed the medical documents and diagnoses from Parkland Health & Hospital System, my doctor concurred that my heart condition was severe and potentially fatal, and I should not participate in a trial or preparations for trial for at least another month. He stated that a trial would be extremely stressful and could exacerbate my heart condition.
    6. On June 30, 2014, I was again hospitalized at Parkland Health & Hospital System for heart failure. My physical symptoms were severe and life-threatening. Although trial had begun and I wanted to attend and testify, I was physically unable to do so.
    7. My attendance at trial was crucial at all stages as I participated in all or substantially all of the communications with Defendants. I was intimately involved with the business. All of Defendants' claims relate to purported statements and actions I made.
    8. Plaintiffs claims also substantially involved me. Defendants made representations to me. I was present at the time Defendants caused interference with business relations.
    9. I personally dealt with each of the third-party defendants as well as dealing with each and every artist. I had virtually all of the communications with the artists.
    10. I would have testified with regard to representations by Defendants on March 8, 2012 when Defendants negotiated an interest in the company. I believe I am the sole person who could have testified as to all of the material misrepresentations made by Defendants. I believe I am the sole person who could have testified as to the relationships between the company and its original members. My testimony was needed with regard to the free rental period. I believe my testimony was material and the sole source of evidence to refute Defendants' claims concerning the technology and intellectual property belonging to the company. I believe I am the sole person who could have testified with regard to Defendants' claims that my representations were false. I believe I am the sole source of evidence who could have testified regarding Defendants' claims that there was a failure to disclose that I had a long history of criminal convictions and fraudulent conduct. Defendants claim that I made the representations as I was the key employee.
    11. I believe I am the sole source of evidence who could have refuted the claims that I "has been convicted of numerous felonies in multiple states many of which involve investor fraud, fraud, and theft."
    12. I believe I am the sole source of evidence who could have refuted that I had previously been involved in another business venture very similar to the company under the name Gamut Control, LLC. I believe I am the sole source of evidence that Gamut Control apparently used technology very similar to that of the company raising concerns about whether the company owns intellectual property. I believe I am the sole source of evidence who could have refuted that Gamut Control went out of business under a cloud of accusations of fraud and wrongdoing. I believe I am the only person who could have refuted the claim that I engaged in a fraudulent transfer to divert and misappropriate funds from a prior company. I believe I am the only person who could have refuted that I was involved in numerous prior business ventures which ended in allegations of fraud and wrongdoing against me.
    13. I believe I was needed to refute that I engaged in fraud and mismanagement of the company's affairs. I believe I am the only person who could have refuted that I engaged in diversion of funds for my personal use and benefit. I believe I was needed to refute the claim that I failed and refused to provide books and records to defendants. I believe I was needed to testify regarding the termination of the lease and of interference with third-party business relations.
    14. My doctors have told me my condition is life-threatening, and I must rest and avoid stress. I was unable to attend trial and testify concerning the matters above as I had been hospitalized with life-threatening heart failure. My participation and attendance was necessary for trial. The trial should have been briefly delayed as I could not participate or attend. Therefore, the Motion for New Trial should be granted as my absence at trial prevented crucial evidence from being heard which constitutes good cause and will prevent injustice.
    Further, affiant sayeth not.
    John Golfis
    SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO BEFORE ME on this the 7 day of August 2014.

• Gi
      Aug 27, 2019

Dallas County public court records indicate artist Victoria Moore and John Golfis have experience in a failed bankruptcy proceeding involving the “patent pending” image capture technology and is associated with current claims made by Artistic Transfer LLC on its website and the false news report published by Daniel Grant at HuffPost.com "A Cautionary (Print Studio) Tale for Artists" which repeats the false claim by John Golfis and Victoria Moore that the image capture technology is "patented". Victoria Moore is also quoted in Daniel Grant's article.

To wit:

www.huffpost.com/entry/a-cautionary-print-studio_b_5552714
    "studio’s patented digital imaging technology"

artistictransfer.com/about
    “we stay-up-to-date with all the Fine Art laws and assist artist in maintaining provenance and staying legal and protected.”

artistictransfer.com/for-artists
    “Make your artwork bulletproof against bankruptcy! Lets face it. Most artists are aloof to laws and unforeseen legal battles when selling and marketing their artwork. "

AFFIDAVIT OF JOHN GOLFIS
    THE STATE OF TEXAS COUNTY OF DALLAS

2. I am the co-managing member and authorized to make this affidavit on behalf of Seikilos Holdings, LLC ("Holdings"), and Seikilos FX Studios LLC ("SFX").
    3. Holdings and SFX have not been operating since Edward "Lanny" Houillion ("Lanny") and Houillion Family Limited Partnership ("HFLP") locked the company out of the premises located at 14331 Proton Road, Dallas, Texas 75244 on August 6, 2013 during Bankruptcy proceedings.
    4. The lockout was based on the premise that Holdings and SFX had not paid rent. I attempted numerous times to pay rent, but Lanny and HFLP refused to accept any payment of rent. Further, I have repeatedly asked Lanny for the amount of rent due, but he has refused to tell me.
    5. Holdings and SFX have repeatedly asked Lanny and HFLP to return artwork owned by third parties to their rightful owners, but Lanny and HFLP have refused.
    6. SFX was forced to file in Bankruptcy Court. Lanny and HFLP asked SFX to agree to the appointment of a trustee so the company could operate with oversight. Rather than cooperate with the trustee, Lanny refused to work with the trustee. The Bankruptcy was dismissed on the motion of the trustee because Lanny and HFLP would not agree to necessary and reasonable requests made by the trustee. It is my belief that Lanny and HFLP never intended to work with the trustee for the good of the companies, and that Lanny and HFLP intentionally thwarted the trustee.
    7. The actions of Lanny and HFLP have caused Holdings and SFX to lose or be unable to perform all of the contractual obligations with their customers.
    8. HFLP is a member of Holdings, but HFLP is attempting to ruin the company by not allowing it to operate. HFLP is violating its' fiduciary duty by not allowing the company to operate and fulfill contractual obligations, such as our lucrative contract with Tanglewood Resort, which is close to terminating its' contract with SFX because we have not been able to perform because of Lanny and HFLP. HFLP is violating its' duty of loyalty by not allowing the company to operate and fulfill contractual obligations causing us to lose lucrative customers and artists such as Victoria Moore who has terminated her contract with SFX. HFLP is not acting in good faith and I believe HFLP is actively trying to damage the company such as withholding customers artwork despite Lanny and HFLP telling Victoria Moore and Mark Malone that their work would not be withheld from them. The company has ceased to operate because of Lanny's and HFLP's actions. It is in the best interest of the company to call a member meeting to discuss what, if anything, can be done to save the company. Alternatively, at the meeting we have to consider the dissolution of the company. Lanny and HFLP have refused to return third party artwork despite direct demands. It is in the best interest of the company to return the property of third parties.
    9. The refusal to return artwork to the rightful owners has caused unnecessary and extreme damage to the company and the company's reputation, resulting in lost clients and business such as that of Ms. Moore and Mr. Malone, as well as Gilberto Torrez, and Anthony Wunsh.
    10. Time is of the essence to hold a member meeting and vote.
    11. Artists must have their art returned to them immediately if Holdings and SFX have any possibility of staying in business.

Further, affiant sayeth not