Artisiana / Recieved damaged goods

1 Tunisia Review updated:

I spent over $5, 000.00 buying olive wood products wholesale from Artisiana.

They are located in Tunisia, Africa.

When the products arrived I noticed many cracked and broken pieces. Also, there were missing pieces. The rest appeared to beok after a quick inspection. After only about a week of having these products, I noticed that the wood (chess sets, vases, candlesticks, mortar and pestles, bird cages etc) were cracking. Later I discovered a few pieces of a product with bark on them having been infested with termites. The termites were dead due to my pallet being fumigated at port.

I notified the company Artisiana about all the problems. They did absolutely nothing to fix the problem and now I am left with products I cannot sell and a bank payment I cannot make.

WARNING: Artisian.com are crooks!

I have documentation. Emails from Artisiana, pictures and witnesses.

Va

Comments

• Pe
      30th of Jul, 2009
    Artisiana - Rude and unprofessional
    Artisiana
    artisiana.com

I ordered wholesale from www.artisiana.com. Spent over #3500.00 for the products. Products started cracking. Some were broken and some of the olive wood was infested with termites. Even though the company offers a guarantee of quality and workmanship they refused to replace the damaged products or offer a refund. They were rude and unprofessional. I have documentation and pictures to prove.