Arthritis Health Gloves / never received order

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

My credit card was charged right away for this order. It has been 4 weeks since placing myorder and I have never received the product. Finally got in touch with customer service (after being given a completely different number) and was given the run around about my order. Was told gloves were back ordered and now were in their ware house but it would take 3 to 4 weeks more to receive my gloves. I asked to cancel my order and reimbursed on my credit card for the charge of the gloves and was told I could not do that at this point because the gloves were now in their ware house waiting to be shipped! I have read many, many complaints on this company, which seems to be a scam. I plan on filing a complaint with the better business bureau as well as contacting Arthritis Today Magazine where I found the ad for Dream Products, Inc.
I wished I had checked this company out first on the internet before I placed my order.

Re

Comments

• Je
      18th of Feb, 2009

Regina, I am sorry to hear about your experience with our company. My name is Jessica and I work at Dream Products, in the Customer Service Department. I did look into your order, and I see that you did resolve your problem with us. In good faith we shipped your gloves. The status of your order, Per USPS is that it is enroute to Tennesse from Mississippi. Also, as you requested we issued you a credit on 02/13 which should appear on your next billing cycle. So the end result is, you received a credit and a free pair of gloves. Thank you for your order and again, I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at our toll free number, Monday - Friday (800)410-2153, 8am - 4pm Pacific Standard Time.