Artha Health / Artha - scam in the name of health care solutions

India Review updated:

Hello there
Here is a another story of mine same like most of the people cheated and scammed. My surplus scam story started with artha like this as follows:

1.I bought a health package - 4500 (+ change, can't remember the exact amount)

2.I bought a holiday package from sterling resort - 6500 (+ change, can't remember the exact amount)

3.Anil (Anil Shrivastava manager from Artha) called me and asked me to pay the remaining amount 20, 000 to utilize the above holiday package. I said, no-body told me when I purchased and now why the [censored] u asking, conversation went on just like that. After some hot conversation he said, he can give me a compensation of 3 extra master health checkup vouchers + holiday package worth 3 yrs validity. I agreed and paid him 20, 000.

4.Now, Preethi and some one called Shruthi called me explained me that I am a platinum plus card member which is worth of 40 or 45, 000 (not sure) so please pay the remaining amount. I was totally shocked (felt like I am cheated though they have good service with master health checkup) from the beginning I dint want to pay anything, but due to some circumstance they made me pay, I had explained it to her all the above stories and she agreed Anil could have put me into this and he is absconding. What a good story to believe?

5. After few days, sruthi called me today and asked me to pay not the whole remaining amount but the tax for those amount which comes around 7K (+ change) so that I can use this benefit for 3 yrs and she assured I need not pay any money in future + no-one from Artha will ever call me again for anything.

6. I said WHY should I pay? with hot topic today, I told her, I don't wanted to pay a single penny and I want my money back.

Many people have called but they cant do anything and telling me to pay. Am very highly disappointed and frustrated about this. I need a solution or I need my money back. Am going to submit a written complaint to relevant authorities in a couple of week’s time. If any of Artha people wants to resolve please reply me and solve.

My contact details:
RAKESH SHANKAR
MEMBERSHIP NO: 0678652
Mobile number - [protected]

Comments

• Gu
      10th of Nov, 2012

Artha Solutions is playing games with their customers. I am sure they will be listed as fraud company.

• Ro
      22nd of Nov, 2012
    ARTHA HEALTH - Refund not done
    Artha health
    India

Hi i was told by executive of the Artha health and after payment when i received the KIT then there is denial of services which had promised. Now after sending the reminder mail to [protected]@arthaoptions.com and there is no reply. Service is horrible. I request all the viewers please don't get cheated like me. I Don't know where to go for refund.

Regards,