Artfire.com / Artfire.com mislead and deceived me

United States Review updated:

Artfire.com mislead and deceived me. They told me to sign up for a free 1 month membership and then if I wanted to continue after the month I would be charged $11.99. Well, they charged me the very second I signed. I have been emailing and leaving messages numerous times to get my money back, but they have chosen to ignore me for so long. I am about to file a complaint with the FTC.
Stay away. Do not do business with these crooks.

Comments

• Go
      2nd of Jul, 2012
    Artfire.com - Items never get found in search
    Artfire.com
    artfire.com

Items never get found in search. Customer service sucks! You can never reach a person and it takes days and days to get a response to an email. The forum is worse than a high school clique. A group of about 15 sellers that rule the roost and degrade outsiders. This site will be closed soon.

• Rg
      7th of Dec, 2012
    Artfire.com - ad/order
    na
    Phone: na
    artfire.com

listed on Bing shopping: Keurig B31 mini k-cup prewer for $29.00 - i tried to order this unit and the website took all the information and would NOT place toe order. i soon received (8) e-mails from this website soliciting orders. this is a fake ad run on Bing Shoping. i can be contacted at [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ca
      10th of Jan, 2013
    Artfire.com - Don't waste your TIME and MONEY
    Artfire.com
    artfire.com

I placed an order on Artfire.com to the company of WordstoWear. and It has been over a month now and after 15 emails i Still have not recieved any product. I just wasted my money on this. THIS SUCKS!! Don't waste your TIME and MONEY!!!

14th of Jul, 2014

hello i have also been deceived. exactly the same case. I closed my shop one after the free trial one month and they received money from my account every month after it had already been closed.