Artesian Spa / It's a nightmare

Avoid Artesian Spas at all costs.

I purchased a 2004 top of the line Piper Glenn. Its product is average to say the least.

Aside from a main control panel malfunctioning twice, a pump going out and all the plastic control knobs discolouring but the warranty is worthless and the company customer service department is deplorable and abusive to the consumer.

I've been trying to get a warranty issue repaired for over a year, the first service rep fixed one problem but caused several others, the second service rep knew nothing about the product, sold me replacement head rests that came from Artesian incomplete and has been paid for them (of course advance payment required) but when I call Artesian I get nothing but abuse.

You're lucky if they ever return a phone call. They don't listen to the consumer, they act as if you know nothing and then hang up on you.

Don't waist your time or money on Artesian. All you're buying is a future nightmare!

Va

More Artesian Spa Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      22nd of Jan, 2009

That the knobs discoloring is the ozone did it. It happens by every brand. It is better to use no Ozone or buy from Artesian the mixing ozone chamber.
    That the pump and display not works is 5 year warranty. So we see no problem in the Netherlands Europe.
    We think it is the best brand worldwide to sell and to buy.

Kind regards,

Kees van Vliet

• Ke
      22nd of Jan, 2009

That the knobs discloring is the ozone did it. It happens by every brand.
    Advise is use no ozone or the ozone mixing chamber option from Artesianspas.That the pump and display not works can not be a big problem because you have 5 year warrantySo we see now problem about this problem in the Netherlands. We think it is the best brand worldwide to sell and buy.
    The oldest Piper Glen is from 1998 and in is in the town Boskoop and its operate very good.
    We have sold about 400 artesianspas in the Netherlands and they all works properly.!!

Kees van Vliet