Art Van Furnituresofa recliner set

I purchased a sofa recliner set during one of your tent sales in store this 2018. I purchased it full price; however, it was a floor model meaning as is. When I brought it home, I sat in it and felt the need to call customer service of where I purchased it from; that is, the Art Van Furniture Store located in Southgate, Michigan. The sales manager did nothing to resolve my complaint so I am now writing to you. I did not know when I purchased the sofa set that there was something wrong with it but my suspensions grew when I went to pick up the set from the back room merchandise packers who stated, "...See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Southgate, MIshe brought the brown sofa set" who also had suspicions. I have yet to sit comfortably on this sofa set since I purchased it because of it being dirty. I tried cleaning it with my own home cleaner and still there is something wrong with it. I ask the Southgate sales manager for a return but he insisted there was nothing he could do as it was a final sale item. I am so not satisfied with Art Van as a VIP customer. I am so not satisfied with the brush off by the sales manager and the sales person who talked me into buying this item as if it was a great deal. I am seeking to resolve this issue with you and ask for you to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Mi