Art Van Furniture / nightstands
I purchased two nightstands for pick up. I had to call repeatedly to see if they came in. Sometimes, I waited up to an hour before I was connected with a live person. When I picked them up, they were both damaged. A "furniture doctor " came to my house six days later and said they could not be repaired. Art Van never got back to me. Four days later, I called Art Van and waited over 30 minutes for a live person. I was told the nightstands are out of stock and when they come in, I can return the damaged ones and pick up the new ones. No apology, no offer to deliver them. They could care less. Extremely frustrated!!! Horrible customer service!!!
More Art Van Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Art Van Furniture - poor quality 
- Art Van Furniture - king koil queen mattress-horrible!! 
- Art Van - poor service 
- Art Van Furniture - lying salespeople - beware 
- Art Van - terrible service 
- Art Van Furniture - twin pure sleep mattress
- Art Van Furniture - $150.00 additional charge
- Art Van Furniture - unethical, rude and disrespectful behavior from a representative.
- Art Van Furniture - furniture
- Art Van Furniture - warranty issues