Art Van Furniture / mattress bed bug scam

Taylor, MI, United States Review updated:

It's public knowledge that art vans warren warehouse had a huge bed bug problem
So our experience buying new mattresses recently??? The delivery guys come in, we paid to have our old mattresses taken. The guy starts ripping up my old box spring. Then he points to and takes one photo of a crumb of foam & says it's a "bug shell" insinuating that we have bed bugs. I said [censor], been in this house since 93 & no one has ever been bit by any bugs. We dont have bed bugs, never have. Art van delivery then refused to remove our old mattresses, refused to set up the new mattresses. We contact corporate about the situation, they send my wife five photos of bed bug infested mattresses. They're not our mattresses, not even the same color. Bottom line, art van is leaving customers no recourse if your new furniture you buy from them is infested with bed bugs from their infested warehouse!!! We're going to tell them that we want a complete refund & we'll never buy art van furniture again. Beware, we're contacting the michigan attorney generals office about this [censor] art van is trying to pull!!!

Re
Jul 03, 2017

Comments

Jul 06, 2017

My husband and I are facing the same issue. We purchased a sleep set with a king mattress from the clearance center at Great Lakes outlet last month. We have moved to a new place so the bed is the only piece of 'furniture'. About three weeks ago I started waking up with red breakouts on my skin and the bites itch for days. Day before yesterday I actually found 3 BED BUGS on and below the mattress!! When we contacted the Art Van Customer services today, they simply denied any of it 'claiming' that their warehouses are exterminated. We told them to come and see it for themselves and they refused to that as well. We still have to find a work around to this crap!

Strongly recommend "DO NOT BUY FROM ART VAN"