Art Of Music Studios SCAM / Ripoff. . . Con

Alexandria, VA , Alexandria VA, US Review updated:
Phone: (703) 658-8779

At Art of Music we require a 50% deposit for all sessions...We accept credit cards, cash, and checks, but all sessions require a deposit...if the session is cancelled 48 hours in advance the deposit will be returned...To date we have never kept a deposit for a session that we have not delivered.

Comments

• Ni
      Nov 28, 2012

This guy is a total RIPOFF! He harasses his customers and clients. DO NOT GO TO HIM! I was completely thrown off and offended by this man Jeff. I will tell everyone i know NOT TO GO TO HIM

• Mr
      Nov 28, 2012

Hello I seen this post and had to reach out to everyone and share my story with others about this company.

i used there $200.00 dollar/ 4 Hour "Deal" and wow huge rip off first the guy told me that the time started when the last client took off and not when i got there, second we used 56 mins of real time and the guy cut of the power and told us we had to go, to this day we have tryed several times to return to use the left over hours and he hangs up on us. All in all a huge waste of our time, and money.

• Ar
      Nov 28, 2012

The people making these complaints have never been to Art of Music Studios...this is a petty attempt by a competitor to ruin our reputation...To show that we are serious about customer service, we are willing to offer a 20% discount to anyone who mentions this posting when booking a session.

• Br
      Nov 30, 2012

... My family used this place and wow they would bad, one guy gave our 14 yr a tour of this place and the guy spent more time trying to "be kool" with him then work on our sound production. I got frustrated and complained and the guy goes on to tell me how great this place was and that he knows best... So we left and I called my credit card company and told them this guy scammed me and I got all my money back.

• Ar
      Nov 30, 2012
    Best Best Advice

We have never had a client named Brice Reece, these complaints are all generated by a company called gettingvisible.com, and they are all false, we are currently in the process of initiating litigation against this company to get this slander removed.