Art Coon Plumbing / Poor service

Art Coon Plumbing
Scotch Plains
Used this company before many times and in dire need. Was helpful in past. Called, Mr Coon out of town but rep on phone made appointmnet for another staff member to come by my home via appointment. Never arrived. Called again, rep said she would call him via cell...never arrived, no phone call. I left several messages on phone. Mr Coon arrived home from vacation, irate, I told him the situation that I needed a replacement on a previous repair by them...that I did not expect a freebie on this as part wore itself out...he isnsisted it was not his problem and I agreed but to please send someone over...he then asked me, "What the hell do you want from me Mrs. _______?" I told him to send a plumber over for the third time, he and I continued to yell at each other and I promised to tell everone I knew that Art Coon Plumbing is not reliable and does not stand by their work or service reps or staff..Art Coon most likely was drunk while he called me.

No one is inthe Union COunty Area of New Jersey should ever use ART COON plumbing for a job..it will be a big mistake

N  23rd of Apr, 2011 by
The person who wrote the complaint, did not tell you the place it is a restaurant using a regular home water heater for commerial use, and we gave them the price to replace it with a commerial heater.

sean his worker