ARS/Rescue Rooter / Overcharge and said pipe broken when not
The technician showed up and told me it would be $200.00 to clean out the kitchen drain. I said the website said $88.00 and he made me show him. He acted upset with me and then proceeded to do the job. He called me out and said he could not unstop the drain that I had a broken pipe and showed me sand on the end of his snake. Did I want to call the guy with the camera to come out and show me the problem. I told him no and would get with my insurance company.
After he left I put a ticket in with AHS and had their technician come out. The first technician had stuffed a sponge and cloth down the drain. AHS pulled out the stoppage to show me. ARS/Roto Rooter technician was totally unethical. DO NOT USE THEM.
More ARS/Rescue Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- ARS Rescue Rooter - Heat Pump 
- ARS - Non Stop Calls - VERY RUDE 
- ARS Rescue Rooter - Furnace Cleaning 
- ARS Rescue Rooter - Working conditions 
- ARS RESCUE ROOTER OF HOUSTON - Plumbing Repairs
- ARS Rooter - Air Conditioning Unit
- ARS Rescue Rooter - Not needed repairs
- ARS plumbing - SCAM
- American Residential Services / ARS Rescue Rooter - Unfair pricing 
- American Residential Services - Overcharges