ARS/Rescue Rooter / Overcharge and said pipe broken when not

Richardson, TX, United States Review updated:

The technician showed up and told me it would be $200.00 to clean out the kitchen drain. I said the website said $88.00 and he made me show him. He acted upset with me and then proceeded to do the job. He called me out and said he could not unstop the drain that I had a broken pipe and showed me sand on the end of his snake. Did I want to call the guy with the camera to come out and show me the problem. I told him no and would get with my insurance company.
After he left I put a ticket in with AHS and had their technician come out. The first technician had stuffed a sponge and cloth down the drain. AHS pulled out the stoppage to show me. ARS/Roto Rooter technician was totally unethical. DO NOT USE THEM.

Gd
Jan 11, 2015

Comments

• Ar
      12th of Jan, 2015

Mr. Patrick, ARS/Rescue Rooter strives to provide each customer with an exceptional service experience. We apologize if we were unable to do so in this situation. Please send us a private message with your contact information so we may address the situation immediately, or, if you prefer, call Corporate Customer Relations at 866-803-0879.