ARS / Non Stop Calls - VERY RUDE

1 ?Portland, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-238-8232

My name is not Gerald Bernard. This company has been calling me for 5 years now and refuses to quit. Who ever Gerald Bernard is and what he did is still a mystery to me, but I can say he used to have my phone number and has completely disappeared from the face of the earth. I personally believe he is alien and flew away in his intergalactic space pod after running up massive debts and giving them my phone number. I have asked many times for ARS to stop calling me and I told them I do not know anything about Gerald Bernard. Attempts to find a phone number have proven difficult but they finally gave it to me after I told them I would give Gerald the message. I am on the Do Not Call Registery but nothing works... STOP CALLING ME ARS - and if you see GERALD BERNARD, tell him he owes some serious cash to someone. WTF GERALD - GIT IT TOGETHER FLUNKIE!

Ma

Comments

• Kt
      10th of Apr, 2009
    ARS - TELEPHONE CONTACT WITH NEIGHBORS, EMPLOYER, RELATICES
    ARS
    New Mexico

ARS is contacting my employer, neighbors, and relatives trying to leave messages for me to contact them. They are even sharing that they are needing to contact me due to a debt.