arrayhacking.com / ###, who wants money from honest people

United States Review updated:

I got a lot of emails from the website www.arrayhacking.com. They offered different services, program and support. I ignored these emails, but recently they informed me that I ordered something from them, but didn’t provide the payment. They told to pay or they would open the case against me. WTF? They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Cr
Aug 31, 2014

Comments

• Al
      Aug 04, 2018

i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to HACKINTECHNOLOGY AT g mail dot com who help hack her phone, email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to HACKINTECHNOLOGY At G mail DOT com. am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. CONTACT via text +1 845 643 6145 or text on whats app through this number + 1 845 643 6145