Arnold Supplements / Products never shipped

I placed an order with Arnold Supplements over the internet, for 2 boxes of nutritional supplements. My debit card was charged the same day; I additionally selected 2-3 day priority USPS shipping. Over 10 days later, I have not received my order; I have tried calling this company over 5 times, all at different times of the day and I receive the same phone message that no one is available to take my call. I sent an email asking when I could expect to see my package. I immediately received an auto-reply e-mail stating that they would respond within several hours but I received nothing. I e-mailed again the same night, demanding to know why my card was charged if my merchandise was not shipped. After reading their website, it clearly stated that the customer's credit card would not be charged until the product was shipped. I am at a loss; I do not know what to do. All I want now is my money back, I feel this company is being deceptive.

Ma

Comments

• Ar
      23rd of Nov, 2010

Dear Valued Customer - We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience. We will immediately look into the issue and re-send your order or offer you a full refund, whichever you prefer. Once again, our sincerest apologies for the delay and inconvenience with your latest order.

Arnoldsupplements.com

• Le
      21st of Sep, 2017

@Arnold Supplements I too placed an order with Arnold Supplements over the internet, for 1 pot of omnium from solgar. My debit card was charged the same moment; I additionally selected 2-3 day priority USPS shipping. Over 10 days later, I have not received my order; I have tried calling this company over 5 times, all at different times of the day and I receive the same phone message that no one is available to take my call. I sent an email asking when I could expect to see my package. I immediately received an auto-reply e-mail stating that they would respond within several hours but I received nothing. I e-mailed again the same night, demanding to know why my card was charged if my merchandise was not shipped. After reading their website, it clearly stated that the customer's credit card would not be charged until the product was shipped. I am at a loss; I do not know what to do. All I want now is my money back, I feel this company is being deceptive.

• Mi
      2nd of Dec, 2010

• Ca
      11th of Dec, 2010

I too feel like i got scammed, I placed an order on 12-02-2010 and i still have not received my order. My debit card was also charged the same day I placed the order, in addition i also paid the shipping so my order would ship within 2-3 business days, i have tried to email them twice and have not received any response. i have also tried to contact them via phone but they are never available according to their answering machine. I really need to know what to do here.

• Je
      14th of Dec, 2010

I also feel this is a scam my stry is exactly like your Catalina I have done the same as you and was hoping i was wrong and that all the orders were delayed due to the bad weather bu I realise now we have all been had I will be contacting my credit card asap but dont know if its covered under their ins scheme If anyone has any iseas what to do please let us know.

15th of Dec, 2010
    Arnold Supplements - Order never shipped
    Arnold Supplements

My order has not shipped and I really want my money back. This company is a scam. I placed my order on 12-9-2010 ans still have not received anything. I am furious now and at this point I want the credit charged back to my account.

23rd of Dec, 2010

I also agree this company is a scam. I order fruta planta and never received it

28th of Dec, 2010

i placed a order on12-04--2010 at 10:43 am for 6 jars of carl-001 carlson ADE intensive moisturizing cream 4.25 oz i never received it and my credit card was chared i am calling my credit card to stop payment unless i receive my shipment right away

• Im
      7th of Jan, 2011

I also ordered the Fruta Planta and never received it!! This site is a SCAM and does not ship out customers order! i order 12/31/10 for the 2-3 day shipping and have not received anything. Not even an email from them. My money was taken out of my account and i was a full [censored]ing refund!

• Wh
      7th of Jan, 2011

i ordered mine the same time you did immaculate and i still havent recieved anything i just hope they r a little slow but i also ordered form lafrutaplanta.com they arent as cheap as arnold supplements but i hope they get shipped faster.

• Af
      30th of May, 2011

I placed an order at arnold suppplements through internet 30 days ago(April the 30th 2011), my credit card was charged and I still haven't received anything, not even a decent answer to my numerous e-mails asking what happend to my order. Afroditi from Greece.

• Hr
      11th of Mar, 2012

It seems I have also now fallen under this same situation. I ordered my product and still have yet to receive the product, a response to multiple emails, or able to get through via phone. I am at a loss except to file with my bank for the charge. I am so disappointed because I thought that ordering from an American based company would be a bit more reliable. I am so upset that this has become an issue! So much for paying an extra $5 for shipping! And they charged my card the same day, I'm sure my product did not (if ever) ship that day either. :(

• Hd
      24th of Jan, 2014

There a fake company !!!

• Pa
      2nd of May, 2014

I too placed an Order for Supplements a week ago. I have no idea where they are. Order Status doesn't say anything when I Login to my account. I have called them up more than half-a-dozen times at different times of the day, but no one picks up. That had already charged my Card. How can I get my money back, any idea? How do we take action against Arnold Supplements?

30th of Jun, 2014

• Rw
      5th of Aug, 2014

This Arnold Supplement site is a scam. They should be reported to the better business bureau or the FBI.