Army Navy Deals Online / Worst experience ever

I had the worst experience of my life with this company i wish I never ordered anything from Army Navy Deals. First of all, my online order took over a month to arrive. There is a guy in charge of the shipping; he's lying all the time. I called him so many times. I paid over 158 dollars. They lost my order so many times. Once he said one of his employees just quit and she lost my order. I could not believe how much time I wasted to get my staff. Finally I've got my order but everything was just so cheap quality. So I called them up and arranged return. I returned my order and I never got my refund. I called up again god knows how many times and he said he sent my refund over two weeks ago. Today I spoke with them again and he said he will charge me 25% restocking fee. I never got any refund yet and I'm worry. Please never deal with them; this company is just so unreliable and pathetic.

Comments

• Ku
      21st of Dec, 2009

These people are thieves. There is no other way to put it. They had everything in stock until I placed my order then 1 week after ordering I noticed it still hadn't shipped. I contacted them a few times and finally got a response that they didn't have all the items and were waiting for them. I told them to cancel the order and refund my money. They said it would take 5 days...well it's been 3 weeks and no refund.
    This was going to be my son's Christmas present but they have stolen that since I currently do not have the funds to buy another gift.

Something needs to be done about these people who have no problem screwing honest consumers as well as people who have served our country in the military.

• Da
      13th of Dec, 2012

I also have had a horrible experience with Army Navy Shop.I ordered a flight suit for my son to wear for Halloween. I ordered it weeks in advance so as it got closer to Halloween I got worried it wouldn't get here in time so I called them. The lady I talked to was very nice and assured me it would get there in time. It didn't. We had to quickly pull together a costume for my son to wear and he was very disappointed. The costume arrived a week later and was too small. I called and talked to someone and she said it hadn't shipped because of Hurricane Sandy, but it had been ordered weeks before that and I was told by the other lady it had already shipped so it shouldn't have been anywhere around there. I told them I wanted to exchange it for a larger size, and sent it back. I got the package back yesterday, they sent the exact same one with no explanation. I just got off the phone with them, again, and the lady told me it was returned because it looked used! This thing was NEVER worn, is still in its original wrap, still has the tags and the patches were never even opened! I have never had such an awful experience and I shop on line a lot.

• Li
      28th of Sep, 2018

I am surprised that you were even able to speak with a live person there. I've been trying to determine why my order is still in "pending" status and have left messages on their answering machine since no one ever actually answers, and have sent numerous e-mails, and it seems like my attempts just die out in space somewhere because I have yet to hear back from them...yikes.