Armani Exchange / Horrible Customer Service

Do not buy from Armani Exchange. I purchased a few products in Jan of 09 and never received my purchase. I understand the package may have gotten lost and that is out of their control, however it's now been 5 months and I have yet to receive a refund for the product I never received. I have called customer service several times to be told that the NY office will take care of the refund and guess what ... nothing yet. 1 Person helped me a few months ago and my total order was $158 and they refunded me $29 ???? I don't know where they got $29 from but they still owe me $129 ... they don't care about taking care of their clients and customers.

I have purchased from Armani Exchange in the past but at their local stores. Don't buy from them online, because if you have a problem you will never get it resolved!

Comments

• Do
      2nd of Feb, 2011
    Armani Exchange - Poor service
    Cohen's Fashion Optical
    Puerto Rico

I was on 15 January at the store located in Plaza Las Americas in Hato Rey PR I met a very nice gentleman and put the order of my two pairs of glasses. According agreed that would collect the glasses on Wednesday January 19 but to my surprise when I call to confirm they were ready they made me wait in line so long that I had to hang up and call back, after my order did not appear and finally told me that didn't were ready and to please give them to Saturday 22 January because the machine was broken. Waited for their call saying that my glasses were ready but did not received even a call telling me the machine still broken. I called on Wednesday 26 and finally they had fixed the machine but my glasses would not be ready until Friday 28, I negotiated with the young man who happened to be called the technician and asked him to at least I had ready a couple and then I collected the other glasses. This was the only being that apart from a girl called Odimary who answered my calls and my questions because nobody else had the kindness to answer my calls. Finally my other glasses handed to me after 17 days of calls and bad times. Needless to say, this will be the last purchase that makes this store because the service was very bad. I bought them lenses and glasses before but I lost the confidence.

• Fa
      13th of May, 2011
    Armani Exchange - Do not want to fix the clock
    ARMANI
    Orlando
    Florida
    armaniexchange.com

I live in Brazil, and in January 2011 bought a watch Armani Exchange model AX1039 traveling to the U.S., more precisely in Orlando, Fla., after only 04 months of purchase the pointer inside the watch fell.
    I'm impressed, because when I bought the watch bet on the quality of Armani and the strong brand name.
    I wonder how to proceed with the clock. I live in Brazil.
    Looking forward to a reply thanks.

Fabio Toyoshima

• Ki
      17th of May, 2012

i agreed with you. wrote many e-mail to them. they never wrote back
    they dont even care about my question. and didnt fix it. very dissapointed. the worst exprience i ever had

• Pa
      7th of Jun, 2014

I had bought a belt of Armani Exchange from their store in Siam, Bangkok, Thailand in January, 2013. After very delicate usage not more than 10-15 times in 7 months, the belt buckle got ripped off. It seems like they have sold me a fake Armani Belt. I have written so many complaints online since past 6-7 months but have not received a single reply from Armani yet. If complaintsboard could help and make my complaint reach Armani then I would be very thankful.

• Pr
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Armani Exchange - T shirt fitting
    Kolkata
    India

I buy t shirt from Armani Exchange Quest Mall Kolkatata I feel t fitting & stiching of t shirt is not as per standard of Armani brand I m sorry to say it is like a local brand attach u some photos please check & revert .
    Pramod Mundhra

21st of Aug, 2018
    Armani Exchange - Watch
    Cairo
    Egypt

I bought Armani exchange watch from Application Namshi when I was in Oman.
    Now I am in Egypt.
    The clock button fail down from the watch.
    The agent in Egypt Which is Link Watches company want to charge me 850 LE to fix it, even it's still under warrantee
    They said your warrantee are not covering the clock button.
    I just bought it from 4 months.

• Tu
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Armani Exchange - Shoes
    Istanbul
    Turkey
    vakko.com.tr

Hi, can you please assist me since in Turkey Armani Exchange retailer - Vakko- does not know what to do with the attached shoes to be repaired?