Armacell .GmbH / Damage luggage

6. Est Hill Court - Kings Road. RG9 2DFHenley On Thames, England, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 788 798 76 26
TO:
Lufthansa German Airline
Customer Feed Back
PO Box 1289
Liverpool
L69 3AX

Ref: WHEATLEY/HAMIDEH MRS, 06.10.08, Y9JVF3 – Return Trip ON 10.10.2008 from Düsseldorf to LHR-London Heathrow Flight LH 4776 departure 16.40 : Luggage Tag Details: : [protected] LH 107035 BN 32 - LHR LH 4776/10

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform that after I get home on 10th October night time after my flight with Lufthansa LH 4776 /032 from Düsseldorf to London LHR, as I decided to open my luggage at home, I noticed the Airline have broken my Suitcase's lock and also the digital lock has been pulled out and opening the zip is very difficult, as nothing seems to be missing but I can not use the case again in that condition. Can you please help me how to solve this problem and claim the suitcase and the lock with Lufthansa Airline?

My address and price of these 2 items are below. Also I am attaching the original luggage tag and my boarding card to this letter.

My address :Hamideh Wheatley - 6 West Hill Court -Kings Road - Henley-On-Thames OXON RG9 2DF UK

My Luggage is about 2 years old and was purchased in UK at £200 pound sterling and the lock was £8 pound sterling. Unfortunately I do not have the receipt.

As I travel a lot and need a suitcase, therefore appreciate your quick recommendation and compensation.
You’re sincerely

Hamideh Wheatley

Armacell UK Ltd. Logo Armacell UK Ltd.
Customer Care Service