Arlington Auto's / Fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:
Arlington Auto's
This place sold me a car for what I thought was a good price. I was good until less than 5 months later I had to place over $1000 worth of repairs inside the engine specific to the transmission and today 6 months to the date I will have to place in a new windsheild. I don't trust these guys. Jeremy and Rocky are full of junk!

I was informed by my salesman Jeremy, that the after market extended warrenty from C.A.R.S. Complete Automotive Repair Service could be canceled at any point in time should I not feel like they were doing their job well.

Today I called C.A.R.S. and they say the only way you can get a refund is to total your car or have the claim not pay out after your report it. The catch 22 is that they can not find my claim now!

D  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
Richard, seriously? You bought a used car and didn't think you were taking a chance that you might have to put some $$ into it? You didn't mention how used the car was. What year/model? Also, why would the dealership be at fault if YOU had to replace the windshield at some point in time. Did they throw a rock at your car?

I don't know about the warranty, though. That smells fishy, but most extended warranties are not worth the paper they are written on.

Arlington Auto's Logo Arlington Auto's