Arlington Auto's / Fraud and cheating

This place sold me a car for what I thought was a good price. I was good until less than 5 months later I had to place over $1000 worth of repairs inside the engine specific to the transmission and today 6 months to the date I will have to place in a new windsheild. I don't trust these guys. Jeremy and Rocky are full of junk!

I was informed by my salesman Jeremy, that the after market extended warrenty from C.A.R.S. Complete Automotive Repair Service could be canceled at any point in time should I not feel like they were doing their job well.

Today I called C.A.R.S. and they say the only way you can get a refund is to total your car or have the claim not pay out after your report it. The catch 22 is that they can not find my claim now!

Ri

Comments

• Mu
      22nd of Apr, 2009

Richard, seriously? You bought a used car and didn't think you were taking a chance that you might have to put some $$ into it? You didn't mention how used the car was. What year/model? Also, why would the dealership be at fault if YOU had to replace the windshield at some point in time. Did they throw a rock at your car?

I don't know about the warranty, though. That smells fishy, but most extended warranties are not worth the paper they are written on.