Arkansas Used Car DealerScam Artist, Liar, Theif

B Cabot, AR Review updated:

Scam Artist is the perfect name for Jim Farnam; Owner and Runner of Car Corner of Cabot. He is a manipulative man who uses lies and power over the customers who come to him. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT buy a car from this man. He will tell you that there is nothing wrong with the vehicle and his mechanics replaced this and that but it is a lie. They just cover up what is wrong with the vehicle. Ive dealt with him twice! Not to mention I was almost killed in a car wreck in the car I bought from him and when insurance went to pay it off he charged the insurance company double than what I owed. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MAN!

• M
      Dec 29, 2009

the problem with complaints about used car sales is that nobody looks the cars before u by them its call a used car and as is no warranty
    so every time i go but a car form some one and it breaks down ur gonna make them pay for it ?

• M
      Dec 29, 2009

If people would inspect a car thourghly before buying there would be not as many problems or complaints about Jim or his cars. Before you people call somebody a scam artist try loosin the lazy bone and expect certian prolbem with used cars. As his machanic nobody but me knows what goes into these cars if you have any questions about the car dont ask Jim have him ask me I dont have any reason to lie I do not get a commision or bonus

• B
      Nov 12, 2019

@mr and mrs harris He dose this with the property s he says he owns as well on Indian point road they all have black mold and bed bugs embedded in the walls then when asked to fix the floors because we done fell through them humorous times he breaks the lease refuses to take rent and him and Barbra give u a notice to vacate. While using the police to harass u until u leave.

• D
      Aug 08, 2015

As a single woman I tried to buy a vehicle from this man. I gave him details as to what I was looking for which he said he could find at auction no problem and convinced me to go ahead and give him my 2, 000.00 down payment. A week went by with him avoiding me until I finally went back out there where he proceeded to come on to me and when I refused he yelled at me and told me to leave and scared me so bad I'm still having problems. He also said he was not giving me back my money and I had no way to prove it because it was cash money. What is this world coming to when a woman cannot go by a car without going thru something so dramatic. I worked so hard to save that money and I was all I had.

• B
      Nov 12, 2019

Bed bugs that where here befor we moved in