Arizona Exterminating Company / Failure to acknowledge termination of service

Arizona Exterminating Company
After using this company for over a year, we had decided to terminate service. Our family pet had passed away and we no longer felt that it was neccessary to employ a professional to spray our property--I currently am doing it myself, with great results. I called the company to notify them of our decision, but two weeks later a technician came out to spray outside of our home. The resulting phone call culminated with an AZ Exterminating representative informing me that he would make sure that our account was cancelled and told me to forget about the charge.

We did receive a charge for that service--and today (approximately 4 & 1/2 months later), I found the technician in my back yard conducting the bi-monthly service that I had cancelled. Luckily, he physically crossed our name off his service list. This, in addition to a 3rd phone call answered by a woman who told me that she would delete me from their customer listing, will finally sever our contact with this frustrating pest control company!

More Arizona Exterminating Company Complaints & Reviews

Plus Arizona Exterminating Company - Fraudulent Sales Tactics [1]

N  26th of Oct, 2009 by

Arizona Exterminating Company - Lousy Service - Overpriced!!
Arizona Exterminating Company

Extremely rude managers -- Chris, Lisa, Dennis, Jack -- will try and sell you an over-priced, year-long service that you don't need. Check out their competitors first -- you can get much better service for a lot less money! The turnover of employees at the Tucson office tells you they have no idea how to run a business. They don't take care of their customers or their emplyees it appears. Protect your wallet!

Arizona Exterminating Company Logo Arizona Exterminating Company