Ariel Suites LP Luxury Apartments / Racism Racial Discrimination Harassment Fraud

United States, California, San Diego
Ariel Suites LP Luxury Apartments 701 w Beech San Diego Steve & Daniela Donlon (Donlan Donlen )
San Diego
Phone: (619) 373-1133
I had a disturbing experience with Ariel Apartments. I secured an Apt. on a high floor. As soon as I began to finalize the lease, Ariel staff informed me that they made a mistake and already leased the unit i was promised. I was offered a lower floor with no view. I declined. A few months later I inquired about another available unit. The same thing happened. They wanted my money but did not want me to have one of the better units. Since this was not happening to others I decided it was discrimination. I caught Ariel in a "sting" I sent a friend over to lease the Apartment that they said was not available, He was offered the unit. I later saw a woman of color complain about the same scam. She did rent from them but was severely harassed while living there. She had no rent paying issues, noise or neighbor issues. Ariel accused her of something that was later proven untrue. I'm so happy that most businesses base their contracts, leases etc. on Credit and Reputation instead of Race stereotypes . Ariel Knows I have enough money to buy the entire building and the other woman was also qualified to lease. It seems they will accept our money but engage in a "Bait and Switch" scam to save the higher floor/ view apartments for what they consider better people.

Dear Ariel Apartments and Hidden las Vegas Investors, We don't need your units but you WILL be outed as racists as I obtain ALL of your names in the future.

related cronies.
Racist Investors hiding out in Las Vegas.
Country Club Towers 850 east desert inn rd Las Vegas 89109
p&D P and D Consultants John L Kinley
ian harris miguel Bricio Bob Atkins Aztec Fire Safety Hawkins Construction Ralph Zimmer Niki Petzoldt Marcus ficken Tony Requilman
Jul 12, 2015