Arial Software or arialsoftware.com or Elaine Allshouse / Awful Customer Service + Rude On Phone

Arial Software or arialsoftware.com or
I gave a call to Arial Software as I was highly interested in their software. I decided to purchase their software to test it out as they offered a 30 day money back guarantee.

I was then moved to the verification team who billed me but did not charge me. Her name was Elaine Allshouse who was extremely rude and informed us that you are required to have a landline number in order to get their software. Do you know how many people have landlines these days?

I ended up ordering a landline just to get the software just to get done with it. A few days later we decided to return the software (which we wanted to exchange), and upgrade to the higher up versions. After we were refunded, we sent a row of questions to Arial without a single reply.

I ended up calling them in which Elaine told me we were shady and it cost her money refunding me when I had specifically said all I wanted to do was upgrade. I said how could it cost you money when I am wanting to purchase the high class version in order to support the amount of email marketing we wanted to do. Her answer was that she simply did not want to do business with me because we are fraud and then hung up.

After that I tried emailing support with no replies. Overall, I can say there software was sub par, customer service is rude and they all have egos, and they won't be in business that much longer if they can't higher proper staff to sell their product.

D  25th of Mar, 2009 by
As a manager at Arial Software, I can shed some light on this issue. First, Elaine is seldom rude and bends over backwards to help people. However, we are careful about who we sell to and this purchase hit our radars as fraudulent. It is not that we only sell to people with land line phones, but we do verify that the people who buy are legitimate and not some deposed prince in hiding.

A more co-operative customer would have received a better reception. Our policies have detected and prevented many people from using stolen credit cards, protecting the card holders and our company from fraud.

In this specific case, never in our correspondence did they alleviate our fears that they were scamming us. Admittedly, I am biased in this issue so take this for what it is worth. In general, we are very easy to work with and go out of our way to help people with their email marketing.

Arial Software Logo Arial Software