Argosy University / phone calls
An on-line inquiry was placed for program information for Argosy College, within minutes of transmitting the request a phone call was received from the University. Unable to pick up the call, 13 additional calls were logged as received from Argosy University during the day with the last call logged at 6:24pm. The following day, 2 more calls were logged from Argosy before 9:30 AM and an additional 2 calls were received even after it was requested to a so-called Supervisor that the calls stop.
I am not sure if the Sales Department is aware of caller ID, if I had been able to pick up one of the first 14 calls or if the sales person on the other end of the phone would have left a message regarding my online application I may have had some interest in the school but at this point, I am moving on to other options.
More Argosy University Complaints & Reviews
- Argosy University - diploma mill 
- Argosy University - fraud: apa accreditation 
- Argosy University - lied about program financing 
- Argosy University - bad education 
- Argosy University - professors 
- Argosy University - unethical behaviour
- Argosy University - financial advisor / university
- Argosy University - rip off
- Argosy University - false advertising, misrepresentation and no follow up
- Argosy University - tuition fee