Argos / delivery
My son ordered on line from argos a washing machine HEC 1050 1.000 spin it arrived this morning but the two men delivering it said they could not take it upstairs as theydid not have time. They left it with my son in a communial hallway so as there was nobody around to move it he had to carry it up one flight of stairs on his own. on his way to work he called in to the local bakery and mentioned what had happened to the lady and she said two men called to get a sandwich at about 10.30 same description as my son had told her. it seems they had no time to deliver the machine as arranged but could find time to go to the bakers.my son hurt his back getting the machine upstairs he had no choice as it was a health and safety issue leaving it where the men had left it. I am very upset my son had to struggle on his own.yours faithfully MRS SUSAN DAVIES .
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- Argos - hi sense 50 inch tv 
- Argos - it is a lose, lose situation with argos
- Argos - Do not on any account buy an iphone from argos, until you have read this message
- Argos UK - Complaint
- Argos - Phone screen cracked cannot get it replaced anywhere.