Argos — Do not on any account buy an iphone from argos, until you have read this message
ARGOS own parent company Sainsbury's mobile policy is and I quote "You can return your mobile within 14 days as sold for any reason for a no quibble refund or exchange"
Apple Store has a similar no quibble policy.
I asked ARGOS to redress this issue by allowing me to exchange my iPhone a week after I bought it for an iPhone7+ ( I was prepared to pay the difference).
This iphone7 was bought as an early birthday present by my wife, who was under the impression that I could exchange this gift under a similar no quibble policy, yes their returns policy is on their website, and like many, we did not read the small print, however had I bought this from their parent company or Apple I would not be in this predicament. Anyway ARGOS told me to 'go and do one', and directed me to their returns policy. Please LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKE, do NOT buy mobiles from ARGOS with their inferior returns policy, spread the word, you have been warned!!! #Argosomewhereelse
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- ARGOS Blackpool UK - Argos Staff could not find items I wanted to buy
- Argos Beko Fridge Freezer - Argos
- argos/wharfedale LCD TV/DVD combi - wont exchange 
- Argos Limited - The website
- LG American Fridge freezer purchased at Argos - SHODDY TREATMENT