Argos / Do not buy

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Do not bother buying a service washing machine. My first service lasted me twelve years. After wasting my money on whirlpool and hotpoint thought i would go back to service... BIG MISTAKE!!! It lasted 19 days, they cant get an engineer out for four weeks and they don't care. Their customer services is sooo bad. Two weeks of phone calls getting nowhere. Spent at least an hour on the phone to them daily, got back in touch with argos where i bought it and they are going to replace it, no problem. They are even going to cover the cost of the laundrette bills.

Ka

Comments

• Fa
      4th of Aug, 2008

Yes I am agree. Please I suggest everybody donot buy anything from ARGOS. I ordered leather sofas on 22 May and they gave me 06 August 2008 as a delivery date. Now they send me another letter for stock delay and promised me to deliver these after 31 August 2008. It really cause me distress and uncomfort. They are still not sure that they will deliver me on 31 August. Its more than 2 months. I am really upset and will never ever buy anything again from ARGOS. That's for sure!!!

• Ar
      15th of Feb, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• Ar
      15th of Feb, 2009

hahahahahahahahaahahahahhaahhahahahaahahhaha

• Ic
      20th of Jun, 2009

Firstly Argosrules: Get a grip!

Secondly, You are blaming Argos for your washing machine breaking down which was BUILT, parts SOURCED and SUPPLIED by Service?

Why not take the matter to Service themselves? As Argos simply sold it on to you on behalf of them?