Argos / delivery of goods
I Ordered a sofa on 28 August 08, we were told (and its written on the receipt) delivery within 28 days. After 28 days I rang Argos to be told 35 days. After 35 days I rang Argos to be told stock is delayed until 31st October. I rang today 31st October to be told stock is now delayed until 6th December. The customer service team were incredibly rude even talking over me as I was asking questions. They cannot guarentee no further delays and they cannot state how long this could go on for until we receive our goods. I asked how many stock delays they will accept before they tell a customer their goods are unobtainable. Apparently it can go on as long as the customer continues to wait even up to 3 years if necessary!! Great customer service don't you think?
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- Argos - hi sense 50 inch tv 
- Argos - it is a lose, lose situation with argos
- Argos - Do not on any account buy an iphone from argos, until you have read this message
- Argos UK - Complaint
- Argos - Phone screen cracked cannot get it replaced anywhere.