Argos Beko Fridge Freezer / Argos
At 6.48 on 7/03/09 i received a call from the delivery man saying he would be delivering the fridge in one hour. he turned up 25 mins. later. After a struggle to get new fridge in and old one out, they left.
I then noticed that my mobile phone that i hade just used to take pictures of the old fridge was missing. i searched and rang (its on a loud ring tone and can be heard throughout the house) the phone all day long. between the time the men arrived and left, my phone has been removed from my house. No one else has been in my house. i dont have visitors to the house as we are decorating. i have tried ringing and will continue to ring the delivery man's mobile. i have sent an email to Argos and intend to take the this to the police if Argos do not act on this quickly. its not the fact that its an expensive phone, its the pictures and information that i need back!!
More Argos Beko Fridge Freezer Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- Argos - delivery driver
- Argos - hi sense 50 inch tv
- Argos - it is a lose, lose situation with argos
- Argos - Do not on any account buy an iphone from argos, until you have read this message
- Argos UK - Complaint