Argos — bad customer services
Some years ago I purchased computer workstations from Argos. I'm disabled and had to pay to get them put up. But half of the workstation didn't fit and it was so dangerous that it would have killed a child. It was made in Poland. The woman I liaised with virtually called me a liar from start to finish, afterwards when they discovered it was true they refunded my money and her colleagues apologised. Then today I received an e mail. I'd placed an order due to be housebound at present for several items. Two did not arrive, worth over £50. There was no letter saying they weren't there. Any other online service refuses payment if the items aren't in stock...not Argos. So I emailed to ask where they were and a woman from Homebase replied she had reseved them for me in FIFE and I live in Edinburgh and she knew I was housebound. Also she said I could pay for them there...I've already paid for them and for delivery. However, I just phoned in again, and a young lady offered to reimburse me. But if this isn't fraud I don't know what is.
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- ARGOS Blackpool UK - Argos Staff could not find items I wanted to buy
- Argos Beko Fridge Freezer - Argos
- argos/wharfedale LCD TV/DVD combi - wont exchange 
- Argos Limited - The website
- LG American Fridge freezer purchased at Argos - SHODDY TREATMENT