Areva T&D / Fraudulent deal

1 India

Re: Areva T&D

I’m a company based in India dealing in Electrical Equipments & I’ve given order to purchase 10 Nos Vacuum Circuit Breakers to your New Delhi, India Office Address - Areva T&D Ltd Address - 14th Floor, Pragati Devika Towers, 6, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019. The order reference no. is KDR/PO/VCB/09 dated 27/04/2006

The manager over there Mr. Neeraj Bhatia had made a fraudulent deal with us for not fulfilling order commitments, by asking money for himself to fulfill order commitments & troubling us for same.

Even after lapse of more than one year & written assurance been made by your company manager Mr. Neeraj Bhatia, he had followed unethical practices to fulfill your company commitments & has failed to supply us material till date & instead writing frivolous letters. By troubling customer even after giving false written assurances is not a good practice of a reputed company.

Being such a reputed company, I’ve been totally made to run around even after giving order to the company. I request you to take strict action against your employee at your own level & get justice to a valued customer.

If you require any information, please contact me on [protected]

Regards

Kanishka Bhatia
Company Name - KDR Engineering Co.
3/1/4 Gopinath Bazaar, Delhi Cantt - 110010