Areva / charges

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I have been flying Air Canada for almost 6 years, I purchase every month a round trip from Pearson to St Louis each month, I live in the U.S. I work at OPG in pickering. This month I bought my round trip ticket to return to St Louis, at this time I think I paid $450. Prior to leaving Canada I recieved a call that my brother had had a massive stroke. When I got home My family and I drove to the East coast to be with my brother, at 10:30 Thrusday nite they called me and told me that My brother had pass away. My wife make the phone calls to the travel person to reschedule a new flight.
Here's the problem as I travel with Air Canada, I thought that I was a valued person over the past 5 years. what Air Canada did was would not give me credit for my orginial fare back to pearson, so I lost that, then they made me buy a new fare at $616 to fly back to pearson one way. We had requested a breavment change /charge etc Air, Canada would not have anything to do with it. We paid the high fares. If this is the way that Air Canada deals with people in a situation then they really dont need to be a company at all. Real companies dont treat their valued people that way. At this time, I plan not to fly Air Canada in the future, and I will repeat this ordeal to my peers who also fly so that they Understand. I just wanted to send this to voice my thoughts.

Regards
Ivey Hoff

Comments

• La
      9th of Aug, 2010
    Areva - mobile stolen
    t&d
    India

I lost my mobile, please Trace as soon as because i have very important data in that phone. the required details is mention below:

Your name: Nimish Sheth