Areia Games & Entertainment Inc (AGE) / Unfair treatment

AGE offer F2P games with in game Item MAlls to provide revenue

After playing one of their games - Last Chaos - for approx 9 months during which time i spent real life dollars on thhe mall items,

Now the TOS and EULA basically give AGE carte blanche over your account and they can without any reason explanation or justification take your account away /

I recently became victim to these terms when i was advised i was using a modified game client and thereby breaching theses terms and consequently rthge account was banned permanetly.

Despite repeated efforts and eamils stressing that this was not the case and taht they have made a mistake they steqadfastly refuse to rectify the situation

If this is how they treat honest doallar spending players ai STRONGLY REC COMMEND you avoid playing any AGE game

Comments

• Ta
      25th of Mar, 2010

i agree with you 100% my son got banned and he actually deserved it but they also banned my account and my daughters and we did nothing wrong at all they said that they couldnt chance the other two accounts witch by the way was on two entirely different emails and even when i contacted them to tell them that my account and my daughters had nothing to do with him they still refused to unban my and her accounts and i spent alot of my hard earned money in thier item mall

• Br
      22nd of Apr, 2010

I am Playing the game now. LOL! I have spent a large amount of real money in the game. To me there is no value in doing so due to, constant Dis-connects, Bugs, And game manipulation to slow your progress so you will buy even more AP. I am going to Quit Playing next time I log on! :)

• Dk
      22nd of Aug, 2010

Amazing to me, my son had his account stolen, all the gear sold and the toons deleted. When we contacted AGE about it, they took a week then banned my son's account for account sharing, presumably with the person who stole it. Ny son is 26 years old, not a kid by any stretch of the imagination. So when he says he didnt give his password out, I believe him. Anyone who plays ANY game by AGE BEWARE they seem to have the ability to take your money then close our account for any arbitrary reason they seem fit. DO NOT give these leeches any more money. I am contacting the BBB and CA. fraud department. I odnt really have anything else to do.