Areeba Human Hair / Poor quality of hair

1 India Review updated:

This is a comparany in India who have guaranteed quality Indian Remy Hair. I was very adamant about the quality of their hair, and they promised me if I wasn't satified that they would refund my money. I sent them $595 USD for a kilo of Indian Deep Wave Hair. When I received my product, it was still wet and still had processed chemicals on the goods. The hair was a disaster. I am very accustomed in importing good quality Indian hair and this was the worse I've ever dealt with. This hair was over processed and could not sell to my customers. And when I began the process of contacting Areeba Human Hair, the just avoiding all my calls. So please, DO NOT PURCHASE hair from this company. This company is a fraud, they have good websites and pictures but can't produce quality hair. Please do not order hair from this company...

Ni

Comments

• Ar
      11th of Oct, 2010

hi we are the manufacture of indian human hair as per the complaint of areeba human hair is not correct we are given good quality hair which is processed as per the client ask for it for deep wavey but after getting the hair she said that the hair is not good so we offer her to return the goods and get here money back but now she put my company in bad image this is the problem of buyers 1 kilo we have more clients who are buying the hair regularly from our company they know very well about our company and our product

for future clarification contact +91-044-42813032

areeba

• Ni
      11th of Oct, 2010

I am an Indian Hair Importer, I have had great experiences with some Indian manafactures, but there are plenty who are deceitful. They are very aware of their hair being poor quality and continue to promise quality hair all for the dollar. I will expose companies who are dishonest to customers, they tend to especially prey on Americans. There are so many good hair companies in Indian who are legite and sale quality hair, But beware of Areeba, and I will also add a couple of other manafuctures who are dishonest too. They promise Indian remy hair, and what their doing is diluting the hair with non-remy hair so they can stretch the dollar...

Areeba is a very dishonest company, when I initially contacted Areeba with my disatisfaction with the hair, they avoided my emails. And when they did respond, this is what the said:

From: Sales Support
    To: anita nolan
    Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 3:48:59 AM
    Subject: Re: Deep Wave

hello anita how are you sorry the hair was not washed due to bad weather so kindly wash it with conditioner and you can look my quality

On 26 August 2010 15:45, anita nolan wrote:

You havent responded!!! I will report your company to Indiatrade for intentionally misrepresenting your company in selling quality hair and in return providing poor quality hair.

Farrah Sky Exotic Hair

From: anita nolan
    To: Sales Support
    Sent: Wed, August 25, 2010 9:07:25 PM
    Subject: Re: Deep Wave

Dear Areeba,
    I have received my "Deepwave Indian Hair", I am so very unhappy! The hair has been unprofessionally processed, the chemicals are still in the hair, the hair was not washed thoroughly. The hair is not of quality remy hair, its dull and the waves are small and the hair smells of chemicals. The hair I purchased is not what was promised, its not quality hair. I can not sell this hair to my customers, its not quality hair that you promised you had. You have been dishonest in selling me poor quality hair. I need to return this hair and get a refund and you need to give me directions in how to return this damaged hair.

Very dissatified
    Farrah Sky Exotic Hair

• Xa
      23rd of Jan, 2014
    Areeba Human Hair - Human hair
    Areeba human hair
    India

Purchased hair from this company the first order was ok but the seller did not send the requested grade. The second order was horrible hair is unwell able and the supposed superior grade to previous order was worse than the previous. Closures worth $500 weren't added to the order when called the seller said he was still making them and needed 10 days grace this was back in 2013 June/ July !

Didn't receive the hair afterall. When I requested it some months later he said he would send it when I placed another order! And I refused asking him to compete my order as I had already paid. He promised to but nothing still in 2014. Beware of areeba hair factory

• Tv
      6th of Jun, 2014

Our advice is
    1. If you go to India, please first visit the factory and office of the company from which you are going to purchase the hair before and then make the payment for your requirement as scheduled by you.
    2. You can enquire and discuss about the Indian companies with your excising local importers they could be a good source.
    3. Make sure the person is capable of handling your requirement.
    4. Do not make the mistake of going with the local people when you visit India. There are taxi people and touts who will take you to companies where they get good commission against your purchase.
    5. These taxi peoples takes to the some particular dealers lives in certain areas like Redhills and Avaadi in Chennai-india, who sell the hair which is collected from postmortem body in the hospital and died person hair from burial ground in very low cheap price which is collected from All over India. Which normally regular exporters do not touch this type of hair in awareness of bad eliments, so this hair is sold in thrown away price.
    6, Hair in low price this may lead to unhealthy hair, which cannot be dyed
    Or bleached all are henna hair cheaply available in Chennai. My humble advice is that do not believe in touts and Taxi Drivers word who forces you to buy hair from this guys to make good commissions.

7. Whereas many Jewish hair importers they do not like to import the hair from holy temples as it is sacrificed to Hindu Gods, how come a normal people like to buy dead body hair. Only greedy buyers come to India they buy these types of hair and saying cheap price.