Ardyss International / scammers

United States Review updated:

Ardyss International is a scam. I sign up with them about 3 months, have not sold one product since. First the rate are extremely high no one wants to buy them. second, the shipping and handling is hilarious, and they dont offer economical shipping. Third, the product are not that comfortable. The reps cannot make any money because the products is online at amazon.com for way cheaper that the retail price. I wonder how people can sell the body magic online for $70, when it is retail for $140.00, and reps pay almost $80 to buy this product plus shipping. How are reps supposed to make money from selling these garments if the company is selling it online for less than the wholesale price that we pay for it. People should only be able to buy these garments from an independent distributer. I once was about to sell a magic bra for $47.00 which is the listed retail price, my customer told me she went online ans was able to get it cheaper for $28.00, thats what i pay for the wholesale price plus shipping of $15.00. I just dont understand why they are able to do that. People if you want to make money, get a real job or sign up with a real company that is not going to scam you. Ardyss sucks. Anyone who says otherwise is either been paid or they own the company and are pretending to be customers.

Comments

• Ur
      Jun 15, 2010

hey i have a question... when u wanted to leave the company did they give u a hard time? i want to leave too... they are annoying!

• Cl
      Nov 25, 2010

I am so disappointed about the revieews I see, I have sat here and read them all, and all I can say is that Ardyss changed my life, and that the company is not scamming you nor does it teach people to be dishonest. I am a distributor from the Bahamas, i do have a full time job that pays me very well, but not until I became a IBO with Ardyss I began to understand fanical freedom.

It seems as most persons writting these reviews were person who got into business with dishonest persons or was bitter because they didn't get the response or make the money like others.

This is a great company, and the products are excellent! If anyone wants to know the truth or have a problem I am more than willing to assist you. my email is [protected]@hotmail.com or my number is 242-557-8486, and I am a ditributor for about a year.

• Ta
      Dec 27, 2010

I wouldn't say Ardyss is a scam based on your comments. You are right that there are a lot of people out here that are selling the garments for lesser prices, but what I tell customer's who tell me that is to first, make sure they are getting a real Ardyss Garment, because there are some imitations out there, second, I offer the service of me assiting them in putting it on and assiting with exchanges and/or returns if necessary. Also, try to get them to become distributors. Even with that said, I now focus mainly on the nutritional products because I believe it more of a long-term benefit to people and it's less complicated than selling the garments.

• Rn
      Feb 21, 2011

Well I guess it goes back to that age old saying on first impressions and company representation. A lot of the people who are complaining about Ardyss have been mishandled by their very representatives, the IBOs. How else are they supposed to make a better judgment after having their money taken, products promised after purchased and not received, dishonest sales representation. This all ties into the business aspect and culture of the company.

I was a distributor for Ardyss, I do like the products. But like many of the disgruntled persons on this site, I have had my fair share of misgivings with their representatives and their customer service personnel. It is no secret that these IBOs as you put take money and run. Pressure you to either sell sell sell or purchase purchase purchase. It does get ridiculously redundant after a while. As for their customer service personnel, my interactions with them often left me wondering why did I call them for assistance again? They seemed more at a lost than I.

Its all about the business interactions. This will always remain the foremost thought on a prospects mind. Not the product but how they were handled by you, your associates, and the company itself.

• Je
      Feb 21, 2011

I had a good experience with their service

• As
      Mar 02, 2012

ARDYSS IS NOT A SCAM AND MY CHECKS CAN PROVE IT. THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE THAT WILL TRY TO IMITATE OR UNDERMINED SOMETHING THAT IS GOOD. WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME THEY SEE IT CHEAPER ON LINE, I TELL THEM GO AHEAD, THEY DON'T KNOW WHO IS BEHIND IT, THEY ARE NOT SURE WHAT WILL BE SHIPPED TO THEM AND THEY DO NOT GET THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I OFFER WITH THEIR PURCHASE. THEY USUALLY THINK TWICE AND ORDER WITH ME. ARDYSS HAS CHANGED MY LIFE PHYSICALLY AND FINANCIALLY. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO THINK IT IS A SCAM, THEY ARE STILL BLINDED. I HAVE HELPED PEOPLE WITH HEALTH ISSUES AND WEIGHT ISSUES NOT TO MENTION FINANCIAL ISSUES. EVEN WHEN I AM NOT TOO INVOLVED I STILL HAVE PEOPLE WHO COME TO ME FOR THE PRODUCTS WE OFFER. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE OBSTACLES, DONT LET THEM BE YOUR EXCUSES. STRIVE FOR OVER THE TOP!