Ardyss Body Magic / defective products!!!

1 NE, United States Review updated:

Do not, do not, do not order from this website. The lady's name is corinda parks and her products are defective! I like the body magic and it does work (Smooths out your shape). I received one ordered from this site... It was missing a hook! This caused a very noticable bulge under my clothes... So I have to wear it on the middle row of hooks. This made it alot more uncomforable than it had to be. I am planning to still use the garment being that I am stuck with it, but I will wear it once I can comfortably fit into it on the middle row of hooks. Oh and she was in contact prior to the garment arriving - we called her immediately upon discovering the garment was missing a hook (Hadn't even tried to put it on yet)... She wouldn't return any of our calls. We did not state the nature of the calls in the messages, so she did not know why we were calling. This lead me to believe that she is aware that her products are defective.

Comments

• +1 Votes

I HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM WITH ARDYSS...THEY DID A (SHOWCASE CHALLENGE)...THEY CLAIMED TO GIVE AWAY UP TO $250, 000 CASH!...I WAS ONE OF THE (SUPPOSED)WINNERS...($2150)...I RECVED AN EMAIL AND EVERYTHINGI WAS EXCITED AFTER VERIFING THU THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IT WAS TRUE!..FINALLY A CHANCE TO BUILD MY BUSINESS..THEY PROMISED AND PROMISED ME MY WINNINGS..I EVEN RECVED AN EMAIL THAT SAID I SHOULD HAVE IT BY THE EOM OF OCT...I CALLED AGAIN ON 11/1/10 SPKE WITH SOMEONE WHO SAID I WAS NOT A WINNER THEY RECALCULATED THE TOTALS AND I WAS NOT A WINNER...THIS IS CRAZY...THEY SIMPLY SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD THE CONTEST...THIS IS VERY DISCOURAGING FOR A NEW ARDYSS DISTRIBUTOR...

• Ms
      20th of May, 2011

The body magic costs a small fortune for all the claims Ardyss makes but in actual fact the product does not really survive longer than about 30 continuous use. Mine fell apart (the boning came out) just over a month after I purchased it. I called the Ardyss freefone line here in the UK and they told me that they do not refund after 30 days. Considering the average cost is in excess o £80, I can't help but feel like I have been fleeced (robbed). I spent £250 purchasing for myself and gifting others. It is a hell of a lot of money to spend only to be told that they will not honour responsibility for what looks like a manufacturing fault. What does anyone else think?

• Fo
      6th of Jan, 2012

My name is Tameka Foxx, and I am a Director here in Ardyss International. I am very displeased the customer service you received was not up to Ardyss International standards. Ardyss is a company of integrity and loyalty. Please allow me the opportunity to help clarify and rectify the situation. You may contact me by phone or email. Email-foxxyblacque@sexxyazzafoxx.org / Phone 1 (713) 454-2467

• Va
      28th of Nov, 2013

i order a product that came through fed ex and its too small and there was no paper work to return merchandise for a larger size, therefore, its no use to me. please help? my name is valerie wilson email is wwilson1114@comcast.net or call 630-656-7355.