ardina white / land lord

2675 north 49th , Durant, OK, US Review updated:

she comes in ur house when ur not home. refuses to fix things., raises the rent when u have only been there a month. then demands that a thousand dollars extra money in case we move that she will keep for any damages that might happen. she changes the contract on u with out knowlasdge. this lady even stooped so low after i moved out she went in the home and destroyed it and claimed we had done it. her not knowing that i had taken pictures right as i was moving. then told me i better have deep pockets bc she was going to sue me, for her making a mistake and destroying the property. stay away from this woman she is crazy and thinks because she has a little bit of money that she can do what every she wants.

Comments

• Me
      Aug 24, 2009

Did you sue her? This would have been such an easy case, meaning you definitely would have won it!

• Me
      Aug 25, 2009

I suggested she sue the landlord if the landlord was trying to get additional money from her after she moved out. If she had pictures of what the place looked like beforehand and the landlord was still going after her then I'm sure she would have had a good case against her.

Sep 09, 2009

well it has happened again i moved out of that house then got into another the lady now states the rent has to be uped because the house has to pay for its self. then she comes to me today and says that i should not complain about the raise of the rent because i get full use of the entire house. i mean really isnt that what u pay rent for is the whole house, and on top of that i did 200 dollars worth of repairs, painting and hauling off trash... i mean i guess it just might be bad luck or mabye just these landlords here in durant oklahoma they get by with everything. now am i am faced to move again after only living here a month. and keep in mind i have already paid my rent for the month of september i paid in full on the first 675 dollars now she wants more money... and i can not pay her more then 675 a month. we had a year lease and she broke it...any advice any one? NonnieMouse sence u know alot can u help me?

Sep 09, 2009

her name is mary marsh and she works at a school should we be proud??