Arctic Shores Kennel / unhealthy puppy

1 155 stonegate lnconcord, VA, United States

I bought a puppy in 08 from Arctic shores. When I picked her up from the airport she had horrible scars on her face, like something attacked her. when I called the breeder, Deborah Creamer she said the hair would grow in. Which is probably why she never sent me a picture of pup after asking at least 15 times. My puppy still has the scars! I took her to the vet right away, she was malnurished, had mites, lice and giarda. She was so filthy with urine stains it took 3 baths to get her clean. The puppy had not been socialized, it took a month before anyone but me could hold her. She is still scared of people and children. Deborah told told me she would put her on the sortest flight to Ca, She didn't, even though I told her I would pay extra. She put the pup on a 15 hr flight. I have paid over $ 6, 000 in vet bills because she has chronic IBD, chronic vomiting and diarrhea probably due to conditions she came from. Anyone with any problems should Contact Animal Control and Better Business Bureau.
And AkC. Deborah ( the breeder) also told me my pup was a wooly ( long haired) and even advertised it. My pup doesn't even have a standard coat!!I never received any ACK papers or the Puppy pack I purchased. I had to contact my cedit card for a refund for the puppy pack because she never sent the refund.
People need to buy with Caution. It's breeder like her that add to husky rescue.

Arctic Shores Kennel