Closed
Gas Stations

ARCO / misleading pricing

Da Feb 17, 2015 Review updated:

Went into this AM/PM Arco. Wanted to buy a new Strawberry Budweiser beer. Price stated $7.99. Girl wrung me up, almost $15... This was a 12 pack.

Questioned her, she said that's what the register was ringing up as. Took her back to where they'd stocked, where there were two other 12 packs right behind the $7.99 price. Nothing on the tag except the price. She called someone named Mike, he stated what the register says is what goes. She apologized. I told her I would go choose something else.

12 pack of bud light. Priced at $8.99. Cash register rang up as $9.99. Gave up and bought it. Cost me more in frustration than the dollar extra.

I did skip buying gas. Not that they'd care. Customer service has taken a back seat in this place...

6599 Cirtus Ave
Rialto, CA 92366

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Dec, 2010
    Arco - PUMPS NOT WORKING
    arco
    14200 telegraph road
    Whittier
    California
    Phone: 5629444071

DON'T GO PUMP GAS THEIR THE PUMPS DONT WORK YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR NOTHING. THEY NEED TO CHECK THEIR PUMPS BECAUSE NO GAS IS COMING OUT AND THEY WON'T GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK AND THINK YOUR CRAZY!!! THEIR TAKING YOUR MONEY THE EASY WAY.

• Gi
      22nd of Sep, 2011
    Arco - A very bad customer service
    Arco

Hi I was at Arco yesterday around noon. I got some snacks and asked the clerk that food is not look fresh. Owner was there and she yelled at me" go head buy food from some where else" I felt so bad. I left the store right away, didn't even pump gas. A very bad customer service.

• Ca
      24th of Nov, 2011

This happened to me yesterday too. Almost $45.00 charged to my card and the guy inside said it was my problem. I left with an empty tank and was still charged for it. I am going to tell my bank about this and also ARCO, it's not right!

• Di
      9th of Dec, 2011
    Arco - Gas pump isn’t dispensing fuel.
    ARCO
    2429 S Garfield
    Monterey Park
    California
    Phone: 323.888.6959
    ARCO.com

Gave 20$ to the gas station attendant Gabriel and when I went to pump gas no gas was dispensed. When I complained he said I was lying and he never seen me before. Called the gas station manage Lorena to complain and she said they would have to check the cash register balance at the end of the shift and look at the cameras. As of today haven’t heard from them.

• Se
      8th of Sep, 2013

The same exact thing happened to me at the disgusting ARCO gas station on the corner of Victory Blvd. and Haskell Ave in Van Nuys, CA. I put $40 into the payquick machine, and selected my pump. When I got to the pump, it didn't show the zeroes like it normally does before it begins dispensing fuel; it simply said $40.00 and 10.876 Gallons. When I went up to the extremely rude attendant, he didn't bother to try and help me since he had other customers. I waited almost THREE HOURS for the police to arrive and got an incident report number from them and their badge numbers since they were my only credible witnesses to what had happened. After meeting with the owner of the gas station the next day, reporting this incident to the California Dept. of Agriculture: Weights & Measures division, and even calling ARCO corporate to file a complaint against the gas station, I've gotten nowhere and the owner still refuses to give me my $40 back that was STOLEN from me. I might actually hire a lawyer to help me get my money back in this case, because it's very wrong that someone as unlucky as me keeps getting screwed over like this in life and can't do anything about it but bend over and take it. But I'm not going to just take it anymore; I will fight back to the death to get back my HARD-earned money.