ARCO / misleading pricing
Went into this AM/PM Arco. Wanted to buy a new Strawberry Budweiser beer. Price stated $7.99. Girl wrung me up, almost $15... This was a 12 pack.
Questioned her, she said that's what the register was ringing up as. Took her back to where they'd stocked, where there were two other 12 packs right behind the $7.99 price. Nothing on the tag except the price. She called someone named Mike, he stated what the register says is what goes. She apologized. I told her I would go choose something else.
12 pack of bud light. Priced at $8.99. Cash register rang up as $9.99. Gave up and bought it. Cost me more in frustration than the dollar extra.
I did skip buying gas. Not that they'd care. Customer service has taken a back seat in this place...
6599 Cirtus Ave
Rialto, CA 92366
More ARCO Complaints & Reviews
- Arco A.M.P.M - bad customer service 
- Tesoro Del Alma - fraudulant company 
- Arco Paypoint Gas - scammers
- ARCO Optipay - alleged decline of optipay atm card 
- Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations - arco am/pm & bp consumer relations 
- Arco a.m. p.m. - rude service
- Arco AM PM - hours
- The ARCO Group - dump station for rv's
- ARCO - pre authorization hold of $100.35
- ARCO - employee who is a drug dealer