Arco Group Finance and Investment Group LLC / Fraud, Misleading unethical business practices

1 16th 23rd streetNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-209-0411 Ext 112

This company approved me for a 10, 000 loan through an affiliate via the internet. i was happy and ecstatic. Then he tells me because i am a high risk i would need to do one of three things.
1. Car Title Loan (car needs to be 2005 or newer)
2. Co-Signer with collateral (good Credit)
3. insurance through a brokerage company.
The cost was for me to pay 856.00.

I told the rep if i had 856 i surely wouldn't be here on the internet looking for money now would I? HE told me to try and come up with what i can and call him back. About an hour later i get a call from him saying that ARCO was going to pay 556.00 ann all way is 300.00, via western union, from person to person not person the business. I had the Contract agreement to the loan and all the details with the interest rate and my monthly payment which was really reasonable. I borrow the money from MOM and go to western union with SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AS TO WHAT TO DO AND WHO TO PUT IT TO. BEFORE I RELEASED THE MONEY I ASKED FOR THE NAME OF THE INSURANCE BONDING COMPANIES NAME, PHONE NUMBER ABD PERSON OF CONTACT. STERLING INSURANCE LOCATED IN NON OTHER THAT CANADA!!!IT SOUNDED SO LEGITIMATE AND I HAD DOCUMENTS AND PROMISES AND SPOKE TO THE PLAYERS IN MY GAME. aGAIN RIGHT AFTER I PAID THE FUNDS I CALLED THE REP AT ARCO WHO TOLD ME HTAT I WAS GOING TO RECEIVE MY FUND VIA COURIER WITHIN 24 HOURS. 1 DAY TURNED INTO TWO THAN I EMAILED TWICE A DAY FROM THE LAST DAY I SPOKE TO HIM. I FILES A IC3 REPORT. PUT A FRAUD ALERT ON MY CREDIT REPORTING. I ALSO DID ONE DETAIL ON ANOTHER SITE THAT HAVE PEOPLE SCAMMING OTHERS OUT OF MONEY OVER THE INTERNET. PLEASE IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ THIS AND YOU HAPPEN TO SEE TIM, PLEASE TRY TO GET HIM HERE @ MY HOME. BEN REALLY NEEDS TALKT TO rONNIE, SHE IS SO NAUGHTY AND NASTY AT TIMES. WELL IT HAS BEEN 1 WHLE YEAR OF LIVING WITH STIFF PERSON SYNDROME. I HAVE HAD SEVER CRAMPS AND NO PERIODS BUT CONTINUE TO HAVE INCREASED PAIN IN THE ABDOMEN FROM THE PAIN. IHAVE HAD iviG TREATMENT SND RECENTLY DEBUNKED PLAMSMAPHERIS. iGOT MORE TO TELL WITH LITTLE TIME I HAVE ON THIS COMPUTER!!!

Comments

• He
      14th of Oct, 2008

I was duped by this company as well. 1-800-892-1198 was the number they provided. Names of people we spoke with were, Tracy, Barbara Marsh, & Phillip McKee. They said once we sent the money gram that it could not be picked up because the persons id would not match the name we sent it in and we would have to call and change it once we received our loan. However, they were able to pick up the money gram and we never received our loan. So we lost $927.oo which is due to my stupidy because I should have known it was too good to be true. Please stay away from these people. It still amazes me that someone could be this cruel to someone in real need. God Bless!