ARCO AM/PMignored

I thought cool I can get gas here at this gas station on brookhurst and cresent on the way home. Boy was I wrong. I walked into the store to pay for the gas I wanted and the person behind the counter (Erica) totally ignored me and decides to fill up her register with the rolls of coins and talk to the other employee (Gabby) instead. So I got mad and left. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE CUSTOMERS, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB. I went to the other one down the street out of my way and they were way nicer. Euclid and La Palma.

Ki

Comments

• My
      Jul 17, 2010
    Arco Am/Pm - Poor Attendance
    Arco AM/PM
    5121 Highway 58
    Boron
    California
    Phone: [protected]

I have an entire list of things. i work at this facility.

I work by myself every shift, there has not been a schedual up for 3 weeks, she has a guy from india working there right now, he is usually there for 12 hours, and i am lucky to work 3 days a week. i get paid in personal checks, i recieve no pay stub, she does not provide all the necessary equiptment to keep the facility clean. she does not hang all the promotional signs up. the list goes on and on.

• My
      Jul 17, 2010

i work at a am/pm. i try to be really nice, but those people just sound stoopid! and they may have been doing shift change and been unable to help you at that time