Archbrook Laguna / Mail-in Rebate not received

1 350 Starke Road Suite 400Carlstadt, NJ, United States Review updated:

I bought a Toshiba X205-S9800 Satellite laptop from amazon.com on April 12, 2008 with a $50 mail-in rebate. I sent all documents on May 12, 2008 to

Dept. 105898

Toshiba X205-S9800 Satellite $50 MIR

P.O. Box 52900

Phoenix, AZ 85072

It has been 7 months and I still didn't receive my mail-in rebate chcek. I have contacted www.rebatestatus.com a lot of times through their website and each time I got the "your claim is being processed" answer. I still have all the documentation (form, UPC copy etc) and I want my rebate asap.

Gl

Comments

• Lg
      20th of Mar, 2009

I am having the same problem. I purchased mylaptop Toshiba A355-S6879 on 11.28.2008 at ShopNBC.
    Rebate requireents were that it must be purchased from 11.28.2008 to 12.23.2008, and submitted and received
    for processing by 1.27.09 I sent all the items required for the rebate to:

Promo #21017
    $100 Esend Rebate on Toshiba S-6879
    Bundle KIT-V00119
    PO Box 22092
    Tempe, AZ 85285

I sent it by Certified Mail, which they received 12.22.2008.
    I called near the end of January and was told they "had not received the rebate paperwork yet". They said once they did I should receive my rebate by mid-to-late February. By the end of February I still had no refund. I called back on 3/5/2009 and was told that it had been processed and had been mailed and that I should received it by March 19, 2009. Of course, nothing came. I called once again, and was told they would reprocess the refund, and I should receive it in 2-4 weeks. To me this is totally unacceptable. A refund that according to their own rebate form states it should be received in about 8 weeks, has taken almost 16 weeks.

I called ShopNBC and had them extend the final payment for 5 weeks, giving ArchBrook Laguna plenty of time to reprocess the refund and get it to me. ShopNBC told me to give them 10 days from the date they told me it should be here, and if I still have not received it they will help me in getting the refund.

I am ready to take this to the FTC, the State Attorney Generals offices where ShopNBC, Toshiba, and ArchBrook Laguna are located. These companies think they can just screw customers over and that we have no recourse, but we do. If anyone else is still having problems, I urge you to post here. Perhaps someone will even initiate a class action lawsuit against all parties involved. I know I would if enough people were willing to submit their complaint.