ARCADE POLICE DEPARTMENTIN APPRORIATE CONDUCT

1 Review updated:

IT SEEMS ALL IT TAKES TO GET A WARRANT IN ARCADE IS IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE AND HOW FAST YOUR WILLING TO COMPRIMISE YOUR MORALS (IF YOU HAVE ANY). I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALMOST 2 YEARS FOR A TRIAL THRU ARCADE. ANYTME I CALL I NEVER GET A RETURN CALL AND IF I ASK WHY WE HAVEN'T BEEN TO TRIAL YET ALL I RECEIVE IS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PROSECUTE.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Arcade, GAWELL THEN WHY ARE THEY STILL TRYING TO PROSECUTE THIS CASE, B/C IT'S ALL ABOUT WHO'S SLEEPING WITH WHO, AND WHO YA KNOW. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU LIVE IN THE CITY LIMITS OR NOT, NO DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT WE'LL FIX IT IF IT COMES UP... YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO HAVE PROOF, WE'LL FIX THAT TOO... LET'S SEE IF YOU HAVE A VENDETTA AGAINST SOMEONE GO TO ARCADE, GA. THEY MAKE IT HAPEN...

Comments

Feb 05, 2011

i have lived in Arcade now for almost 2 years. I lost my job not long after moving here, and after a long hunt for employment came up with nothing. I did however sign up to be a sales rep for a well known independent cosmetics company which envolves me recruiting and hosting get to gethers at my house to try to make ends meat. The Arcade police dept has been harassing my guests when they leave, and they are likely to not return b/c they are telling them they "are leaving a known drug area." Should we feel afraidf to have company? becoming a sales rep was the only way I could earn a living in this economy...why should we be punished for others mistakes? we should not be afraid of the people that are suppose to protect us.

Oct 21, 2011

I was targeted by these corrupted cops, arrested, falsely, at MY home, when one with little man syndrome, hit my service dog, because I was not answering his on going, unnecessary questions.
    I have NEVER used physical punishment on ANY of my own animals or others I have trained, and my service dog reacted, running off. I was standing at least 6-7' away from the cop when I told him, "Don't [censored]ing touch my dog". He said, "If you point your finger at me again, you're going to jail." Frustrated, I said, "I'm not going to jail. And I turned to go get my dog. When I turned my back, the cop assaulted me, grabbing me and jerking my arm, without telling me anything! His very own condition was, that If I pointed my finger at him again, I would be going to jail. Which I did NOT do. I turned and asked why he was touching me. NOTHING, he never said I was under arrest, nor did he ask me to put the coffee mug I was holding down, At ANY time. He kept on grabbing at me, tearing my shirt collar, and assaulting me. I kept knocking him off and asking what he was doing and why, still, no answer, just jerking and grabbing.
    Finally, he threatened me with pepper spray, at which point I just went limp. His next grab and jerk of my arm caused the coffee mug I was holding to collide onto him, spilling coffee on both of us. He got very angry and rough. I wasn't resisting, but offering him my hands so he would stop hurting me. He ignored me putting his knee and full weight on my neck. Then he said, "You just went from routine questioning to felony obstruction, How's That! "
    I didn't even know what obstruction meant until days later, after being held in unlawful, cruel, and unusual conditions in the Jackson County Jail, , never allowed a phone call, without my necessary medication, kept in seclusion, in a cell with no bed, pillow, blanket, toilet or toilet paper, and given only a see through plastic wrap of some kind, while the jailers taunted and harassed me. I was charged with obstruction with violence, disorderly conduct and felony tampering with public property, because coffee spilt on His uniform.
    $16, 000 bail! Child molesters have had less bail. They dropped the tampering w/ public property charge in magistrate court, 3 weeks after being in jail, in seclusion. Then I was on $9, 00 bail. I'm on disability and recently moved to GA. I didn't know anyone here, and had to use my monthly disability check to get out of that torture chamber!
    That left me homeless for another month, and I've had to pawn everything I had to survive this long.
    The judge dismissed the disorderly conduct charge. And rightfully so! But the cop's lie, that I hit him with the coffee mug, is still charged and I have waited almost a year so far, for a trial. I won't get it for another year, it seems.
    I was told by a girl in jail, who named this cop when I told her what I was charged with and by what agency, that he has a record for harassing and assaulting FEMALES, until they protect themselves, then charges them with obstruction! She said she was on 10 yrs probation, because she actually DID kick his Italian Butt!
    I went to file a complaint at the police department and Mr Mike Adams would not offer me a copy of the complaint or any evidence I had filed a complaint at ALL! He used the excuse that it was in the "internal affairs" department's hands. Yeah, right! As if the City of Arcade Police department has a separate internal affairs department!? There are only 4 cops total, including Mr Williams and Mr Adams!
    So, yeah, it was obvious there wasn't going to be any REAL investigation.
    Small town corruption!
    "To me belongeth vengeance and recompense ; Their foot shall slide in due time ; For the day of their calamity is at hand and the things that come upon them make haste "
    Peace and love to ALL!

• So
      Dec 13, 2015

to martuccivictim: Your story doesn't make any sense. If you were falsely arrested then all of your charges would have been dropped. What it sounds like to me is that the DA gave you a plea deal that you agreed to. I don't like crooked cops either but the only thing it sounds like you are trying to do is incite the masses. I am coming to this conclusion based on the fact that your statement says even the sheriff's office jailers did you all wrong as well. Somehow I don't believe that corruption and collusion would have been across the board since the sheriff doesn't have anything to do with any city departments. It also doesn't seem like you are telling the whole story either.