Arc Labs IncTheir customer services suck

1 Review updated:

I ordered plasters from the company Arc Labs Inc and tablets and paid only for the postage and handling, but these ### didn’t send my order. I contacted their customer services and the rep only promised to check info and call me back, but no one did. After that I left a lot of messages and wanted to cancel my order, but they again ignored me.These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Ne
Aug 04, 2014

Comments

• Ca
      Dec 21, 2015

ARK labs have taken £300 out my 84 year old mothers bank account for three facial creams she did not order they are absolute thieving ### doing this to an elderly woman avoid them at all costs disgusting company. They need to be shut down for good

• Ne
      Jan 23, 2016

I totally agree with u all, as I have experience a similar situation as I saw an article on "Men's health magazine" about one of their products, but advertised as a free sample with only shipping costs involved as I thought why not give it a try to my surprise a couple weeks later I realised they had taken £ 180 of my account without any warning or permission, as I tried to return the product and get a refund they told me they would do so but keep £ 40 as a fee for what I don't know plus I had to return their product first with the costs for that coming out of my own pocket but worst was to come as they demanded the package to be send by registered postage however their address in Cyprus is a P.O.BOX so there for not possible to be send that way and that means if I can't prove the reception of the package I can't demand a refund so this people r scamming us, be aware, their customer service is a joke and they lie and find excuses to keep your money, actually I'm planning on writing to the above mention magazine to ask them not to put any more advertising from this ARC LABS on their web site as it looks bad on them their given space to scammers who rip off honest people !!!