Arc Labs Inc. 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS / Equinox day & night serum and RVTL anti ageing cream

1 PO Box 42388 Larnaca 6533 Cyprus (address given for returns)483 Green Lanes London England Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered a free trial of the two products 30th Dec and paid p& p on my debit card for both. When they came they were useless so I didn't want to order any more. However on 14th Jan my bank account was debited with £93 & £99 and when I rang my bank they told me what the payments were for, and that by agreeing to the company's term & conditions, I had agreed to ongoing supplies if I did not cancel within 14 days of the orders. My bank have put a "stop" on any more payments claimed and cancelled my maestro debit card. They are also going to try to get me a refund, but I am not hopeful. I cannot contact the company on the phone number given so have today written to them expressing my dissatisfaction, asking them to cancel my contract, and for a full refund of £192 GBP. They have not told me that they were going to debit me, nor the amounts, and I have not signed a direct debit form to authorise any payments. I intend to refuse to accept the parcel from the courier should any more arrive. I am a pensioner and obviously cannot afford to lose £192 and I feel I have been duped. Please, all readers of this beware. I have also tried to find details of Arc Labs on 192.com but there are no results for my search!

Re
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Si
      1st of Apr, 2016

I went to this address; The 483 Green Lanes, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom
    A "Prime Secretarial" service operates from this address.
    I asked if there was a Arc Labs Inc existing or operating at this address.
    I explained that on the Dispatch note accompanying the goods (which I had not ordered and did not want) had this address on it.
    I was told by the person at that reception that no such company existed at this address.
    I asked how then they were using this address. She said that they did not know and that they had realised and made a complaint to the Enfield Trading Standards. I asked why the return address for the parcel was in Larnaca, Cyprus, she said she did not know. I asked whether she had any evidence of her complaint to the trading standards she that she couldn't tell me. Recorded delivery cost to Cyprus is £8.50. I returned one but I have no guarantee that they will accept that they receive the return.
    I raised an enquiry myself with the trading standards and asked whether they could tell me if there was such report over such issue, I was told that they couldn't tell me either. Nevertheless I lodged a complaint myself and I have a reference number.
    I too ordered an item which was supposedly going to be delivered at a cost of £4.95 for postage. The websites I ordered from did not contain terms and conditions as such. Obviously I had to give my my debit card and bank account details for the postage costs. Since then within one month 5 payments ranging from £89, - £99.99 has been collected from my account by these people. I have had to close my bank account to prevent any further attempts. All five have different names. I have never placed order from one that collected two payments. There is three different 0203 telephone numbers on two dispatch notes. I read warnings on the internet not to ring as these may also be premium. I am myself not sure if 0203 numbers are premium rate numbers but I am not willing to try. Suffice it to say that I will write to each address and email each email address. They do have websites. To repeat what I said earlier the websites I ordered from did not have terms and conditions, but the company which collected payment does. So beware please