Arby's / very poor service

7222 interstate 40, Amarillo, TX, United States Review updated:

We went to Arby's to eat and we sat there in line for ten minutes waiting to get are order taken so I asked her if we can get are order taken and she rudely started yelling at me and my family which I have a seven month old right there saying she's got to get all these orders filled first but there was nobody in the drive thru and/or the restaurant either so I asked her what her name was, the store number, and how to make a complaint but she would not give me any information instead yelling at me and my family all the way till we drove away from the store something needs to be done over there it is ridiculous for someone to act like that in front of a seven month old.

Za
Mar 24, 2013

Comments

• De
      Nov 20, 2008
    Arby's - Plastic containers
    Wasilla
    Alaska

Arby's eat in roast beef is being served in a plastic container. Please switch to paper like the other sandwiches. These containers wind up in our land fills!!! This would also be less expensive.

• Ke
      Dec 31, 2009
    Arby's - 2 Roaches crawling on the table where we were eating, employees very rude when I told them
    Arby's
    George Washington Mem. Hwy.
    Gloucester
    Virginia

My neice and her father were eating at the Arby"s in Gloucester, Va. and 2 Roaches crawled across the table. When they told the staff they were very rude. They told them that they restaurant needed to be cleaned and the manager yelled and was very rude with my neices father.

• Vr
      Jan 25, 2010
    Arby's - Terrible company
    arbys.com

Your most recent commercial is in fact classless “gutter-trash.” Making revolting bedroom sexual insinuation in a feeble attempt to be cleaver, is truly a lack of creativity on your part – like a talentless comedian, who goes for the cheap laugh. Shame on your once proud company! I am NO LONGER thinking Arby’s!!!

• Bo
      Apr 07, 2010

You know that paper is made out of trees, right?

More paper=less trees for you to hug.

• Bf
      May 16, 2011
    Arby's - Impolite Clerk + Undercooked Food
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

Clerk was rude and answered with "What?". A chicken sandwich was also very undercooked with red globs of meat showing while the crispy outside was soggy with oil.

• Ra
      Sep 09, 2012

I quit that place when it discontinued the Super Arby - apparently because lettuce and/or tomatoes are too expensive - even at the exhorbitant price they charged for that item. Now they've replaced it with a succession of gut twisting pukey sandwiches that no one wants. And BTW, you don't put BLT's on wheat bread. Poooey! What neurotic vegan thought of that stupid idea?

• Fo
      Mar 24, 2013

So what does having a seven month old with you have to do with anything, it isn't like he/she knew what was going on. Furthermore, you start you complaint with you went to Arby's to eat, then all of sudden you are at the drive through. i bet you weren't waiting to get are order taken. Most people wait to have our order taken. You made the same mistake twice in one extremely long sentence. How do you know that as you got there that a car hadn't been at the frive through and placed a really large order, and been told to pull around to the front to wait for their order? You also don't know that there wasn't anybody inside. They could have had a busload of people, that the bus had dropped off and went someplace else to park, where there was more room for bus parking. Also sometimes a bus will call in and say they will be there at a certain time and place the orders that they require, and either take it to eat on the road or they go in and eat. When they call the order in it is because they are on a tight schedule. I would also be willing to bet the employee wasn't rude, or yelling. If she was rushed, she might have been excited, but not rude or extremely loud. All in all you are way too worried about your seven month old. The kid will grow up perfectly OK with no memory of this alleged incident, unless you bring it every day, which from your attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if you do. All in all I think you are full of it.

I agree with "foxygrandma." You have nothing t complain about

Tasha 14, who is Zack ?

Sorry. Nevermind.

• Wi
      Apr 09, 2014

I just bought 2 RB -Onion mini, and a fry, I wanted hot food not cold and I ordered a fry they gave me a kids fry ! Your store sucks I don't know how you make money !

• Re
      Apr 09, 2014

Of course you weren't smart enough to complain when you got he food, but are complaining here. If you had complained when you got the food they would have corrected it.