Arby's Store # 8261 / store # 8261

1 Pierre, SD, United States Review updated:

I love Arby's but you have to make changes to store #8261 in Pierre, SD. I went through the drive-thru on Friday March 2, 2018. The first picture I've attached was the sign on the speaker box in the drive-thru. I understand things break down but a business cannot have a sign like that up. That picture is now being circulated via Facebook. As unbelievable as that was I still waited 32 minutes to get through the line and give my order to the guy at the window. He got the order wrong and charged me for two fish sandwiches. I gave him a break because thought it would be too much time to fix so I paid for the second fish sandwich. When I got back to my office the curly fries were missing and the Texas Brisket sandwich is the second and third picture. When I called to complain the manager told me to not call him again and hung up on me. Trust me I will not be back to Arby's until that management is changed but wanted to make you aware of incident.

Pi
Mar 6, 2018

Comments

• Su
      6th of Mar, 2018

What’s wrong with the sign? They can’t snap their fingers and get it fixed. The sandwiches look okay to me. Why are you posting pictures of them?

• Su
      7th of Mar, 2018

A little skimpy, maybe, but the brisket isn’t fatty and looks good. I’d want a bulkie roll and not white bread. I’d like mayo and some lettuce for crunch. Pickles spread out better. But Arby’s is fast food, right? We don’t have them around here. A polite sign and yummy sandwich... some people like to complain about nothing.